• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.106

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys

This thread is for discussing changes in our upcoming update to 1.106. Please check out the full thread here. You will also find an explanation regarding the "flickering" issue, and what we've done to combat the issues Chromium is experiencing.

Thanks again,

Richard and team

DeletedUser109966

Is this going to fix :chat not working, new messages notification not working and the Tavern not updating ??

DeletedUser4727

Is this going to fix :chat not working, new messages notification not working and the Tavern not updating ??
Hi, thanks for your question. No, these issues are either still under investigation, or not directly linked to a game update (i.e. issues with services run separate to the game, like chat).

Calydor

Private
Oh thank god, the flickering was driving me insane! Not to mention it seems to have slowed the game down a LOT, stuttering whenever I move about the city.

DeletedUser104833

When it comes to the Market UI, wouldn't there be value to the player in color-coding the Goods based on the Age that they're in. Each Age has a tone associated with it on the tech-tree, right ? Would at least make it easier to eye-ball Fair Trades within the same Age. Green-Green-1 and i dont' have to worry about trying to remember which Age both Goods are in to trust the equal value.

DeletedUser4727

When it comes to the Market UI, wouldn't there be value to the player in color-coding the Goods based on the Age that they're in. Each Age has a tone associated with it on the tech-tree, right ? Would at least make it easier to eye-ball Fair Trades within the same Age. Green-Green-1 and i dont' have to worry about trying to remember which Age both Goods are in to trust the equal value.
Not a bad idea, why not write it up as an idea on our ideas forum. Idea.

DeletedUser104833

Not a bad idea, why not write it up as an idea on our ideas forum. Idea.

How does the community to community-manager eco-system work ? Is it not enough that one of you fine folk has seen something that has been written anywhere related to FoE (non-idea section of the forum/FB/Youtube/etc) that is meant as a suggestion for the game or in a roundabout way points out a flaw with the game ?

The problem for me with the Idea section is that even when i try to see whether a particular idea/issue has come up before (which is asked for by the forum rules if i'm not mistaken) it still depends on how the previous person chose to word it so i might not find it. I end up just going the path of least resistance and at times write my thoughts in the patch notes for smaller updates that usually don't get a lot of traffic but i assume will be monitored by Community Managers. How does feedback reach developers ? It's entirely possible that i'm missing something obvious here! :) All the best.