• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.103

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser4727

Hi all,

This thread is for discussing the upcoming update to 1.103 (it's a short one ;) ). You can find the full announcement here. Enjoy!

Thanks!

DeletedUser104833

Greetings to the community & development team :)

I've put a lot of time and resources into my Temple of Relics and then a Jade Relic (the rarest kind) gets put into the fog in the 4th difficulty and not even the next to unlock section of the fog but the last one. That GB has one purpose. Why is there a step (or in this case many steps) between me doing the action & paying the resources that result in a reward and me actually being able to collect that reward.

I get gambling on getting anything at all and also the varying rarities of reward and what that reward will actually contain. But why the additional gamble on a varying number of obstacles to overcome (each being a gamble in and of itself) to actually be able to collect the reward that the building (that i've spent time and resources on to develop) has produced.

Apologies for the off-topic but i didn't want to create a new one or resurrect an old one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110195

I've put a lot of time and resources into my Temple of Relics and then a Jade Relic (the rarest kind) gets put into the fog in the 4th difficulty and not even the next to unlock section of the map but the last one. That GB has one purpose. Why is there a step (or in this case many steps) between me doing the action & paying the resources that result in a reward and me actually being able to collect that reward.

I get gambling on getting anything at all and also the varying rarities of reward and what that reward will actually contain. But why the additional gamble on a varying number of obstacles to overcome (each being a gamble in and of itself) to actually be able to collect the reward that the building (that i've spent time and resources on to develop) has produced.

Apologies for the off-topic but i didn't want to create a new one or resurrect an old one.
I don't know what will become of your comment or my reply to it, but the answer is simple: Check for relics before moving on from a difficulty. They only spawn when you finish an encounter, and you don't get pushed out of the current difficulty automatically when you finish the last encounter.

DeletedUser104833

I don't know what will become of your comment or my reply to it, but the answer is simple: Check for relics before moving on from a difficulty. They only spawn when you finish an encounter, and you don't get pushed out of the current difficulty automatically when you finish the last encounter.

Oh i'm fully aware of that. But i've missed out on rewards in the past because i haven't been able to unlock the section of mist that they are in due to resources or time. But in my mind i've already earned them.

DeletedUser110195

Oh i'm fully aware of that. But i've missed out on rewards in the past because i haven't been able to unlock the section of mist that they are in due to resources or time. But in my mind i've already earned them.
This needs moved to ideas, posted as an idea, that relics should spawn in the section of the encounter they're spawned from. Your original comment sounded like you'd moved on from a difficulty but it had a relic in it, and that relic was then put in the next difficulty somewhere you couldn't access.

DeletedUser11899

Hi all,

This thread is for discussing the upcoming update to 1.103 (it's a short one ;) ). You can find the full announcement here. Enjoy!

Thanks!

well, you can make it a bit longer about "certain things that can happen in- and outside your city and allow you to take action" ...even though I also know there's no hope you tell us more about it :D

I doubt very much you're talking about the summer event running there :P

DeletedUser96901

Aliens are landing
and if you click on them you get 10 coins

:lol:

DeletedUser110179

But seriously, thank heavens an internal error can now be avoided in the trading process. I have many trades up and appreciate that nobody will suffer "internal error trauma" when accepting my goods. ♫ ● ♫

DeletedUser111027

Hi, I've only joined recently and am enjoying the game, but have a question regarding the timing of this upcoming game update:

Given there is a quest line (Shah Jahan) starting on the same day as this update is due to drop - what time will the update happen and how long might we expect it to take? Will it be at the same time as the scheduled start of the quest line (which from past evidence I would guess at 8 am server time?)? Will the update take long (hours rather than minutes)? What happens to the various in-game countdowns in the meantime?

Amy Steele

General
Hi @shad0wlands, welcome to the game and the forum! Glad you're enjoying the game 8-) Apologies for the delayed reply here, I only just saw your question.

Although I cannot say exactly what time any update may take place, they generally only take a few minutes to complete, during which time you will not be able to access the game. Any countdown timers you have running (for example productions or Tavern boosts) will however continue to count down during the update, just as they would normally.