• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update May 15th

DeletedUser17

Hello Kings and diplomats,

We are currently fixing an issue on Brisgard. I will give you more information once I know more. Some updates on en2 may commence today. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17

Hello Kings and Queens,

We recently preformed an update. I would like to explain what was done. We encountered an issue concerning a neighboorhood on Brisgard (en2). It seems that one neighbourhood in particular was incorrectly not following the 80 players limit. In fact there were thousand of players which were "added" to one neighbourhood. This caused multiple bugs for these players, especially in the pvp towers. This issue has now been fixed. The "added" players have now be assigned to their own neighbourhoods and will now be visible in the rankings.

The bug posted in the "known bug section" concerning Resourced vanishing on the auction house has been solved due to us fixing the issue mentioned above. So trading should be more useful now.

We apologize for the downtime and hope everyone will feel comfortable in their new neighborhood. Thank you for playing our game.

Sincerely,

The Support Team

Last edited by a moderator: