• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.97

DeletedUser6974

Hey all,

Looking for feedback on the event history changes, please :)
why have the Event History opening over and over at all ??
as i have stated in a separate thread that i started in the Feed back Discussion, why do the game developers think it is so important to keep having the Event History open over and over every time i leave my city??
if i go to another players GB to add a few FP's i come back to my city and i have to wait for the Event History to display. Why??
if i am in the middle of GvG battles and i refresh my browser i have to wait for the Event History to display when i am trying to get back to the GvG map. why??
Turn it off please!!! If i want to look at my Event History i know it is right there in my Town Hall.
shut it off please!!

DeletedUser106696

It's been said umpteen times before, but here we go with yet another piece of feedback for the event history:

1.) Do NOT load it automatically with a city. The game is so unstable these days that folks will be desperate to get back to where they want to be... (earlier today I was restarting 3 times within a single 2-wave battle; I really do not need to see the event history each and every time)
2.) Return to the tried and tested link from the town hall directly to the event history rather than those pointless boosts which hardly anybody seems to be interested in
3.) Remove all the recently added useless tosh from the event log (tavern visits, GBs, "achievements"...)

With those 3 changes you'll go some way to remove some of the recent annoyances, where Inno was yet again trying to fix those few bits of FoE that weren't broken... However all this has been said gazillion times before... are you guys running a sweepstake on how many pieces of ignorable feedback you are getting in a day? If so, I hope you get a new high score on this one.

DeletedUser9168

my EN cities are very unstable today - much worse than normal. freezing constantly. reloading page frequently giving me server not found message, or just taking forever. have cleared cache completely three time, restarted computer etc. US city loading normally which suggests it is something to do with yesterday's update rather than my computer/connection.

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
I've been dealing with horrible lag, for a long time, whenever the Event History randomly appears for no reason. I've also had to refresh the page countless times when collections refused to work. Both of these have been affecting me for well over a year, I was fighting the urge to quit for quite awhile now...Ever since this newest update I have not received any lag, nor am I having problems with collections. This seems too good to be true.

Very nice update - this is the most disturbing update yet for doing GE battle - again I compliment the game developer tacticians!

Wondering just how much effort it's going to take to overcome getting double-dealed in the GE battles

Last edited:

DeletedUser110433

I really do wonder how much you guys got paid to say you like those achievements
They don`t pay the sheep, they pay the shepherd to bring nice flock of upvoters.

Hey all,

Looking for feedback on the event history changes, please :)
The event log itself is nicely made, since the other pages don`t get loaded and most folks aid just once per day, meaning definite increase of performance.
On the other hand WHY in the world would i wish to see the history each time i come home from friends? I understand this is done to show lazy people the events they don`t want to see at all, but this punishes all the other players along with the lazy bunch. Just speculating... perhaps some people just can not find their Town hall, so this is done to help the visually challenged... oh will there be version in braille? (Apologies for the sarcasm)

DeletedUser110607

I like the faster loading Event History. I would prefer if it only popped up at login. but hey no biggie.

I have however, just got the new GB, Atlantis Museum. It states that the payout should be 40 goods at level 1. It only paid 20. This also happened to my partner. Tickets have been lodged but wanted to give other players a heads up.

Agreed doc, I found that the AA champs are pretty much useless now. Both my FE & AA champion retreats are in inventory where they'll sit for, I don't know, until the cows come home, maybe.

DeletedUser106696

Not sure where your problem is... they are supremely suited for quests along the lines of "delete x units from your age"
At least the retreat is only 3x3 and it doesn't waste any population asking Traz to breed the little buggers...

DeletedUser103223

Not sure where your problem is... they are supremely suited for quests along the lines of "delete x units from your age"
At least the retreat is only 3x3 and it doesn't waste any population asking Traz to breed the little buggers...

Every square is precious and I dont feel i've got enough room for a 3x3 building who's unit is basically useless on the battlefield. Would u rather have 8 OF champs or 8 Battle stations or Behemoths? If your gonna keep them around just to delete during quests you can do that with any unit that is sitting in traz. I cant think of any situation where I would rather than a OF champ instead of a AF Battle station, heck even a hover would be a better choice.

DeletedUser4089

Any info on the FoE Fan Club Acheivement?
I'm guessing it's one level per year of playing?

I'm on level 4 and it says that's the max... If it's one per year, can you add the 5th level soon?
Only 26 more days til I hit my 5 year anniversary.

DeletedUser15986

It actually was introduced because players had issues loading other players cities;)
For some it took really long time to load; for some crashed; for some lagged a lot. ect.

A workaround for bad programming choices. (Memory leak/management and/or using Flash... Either one works for me. :D )

I like the faster loading Event History. I would prefer if it only popped up at login. but hey no biggie.

I have however, just got the new GB, Atlantis Museum. It states that the payout should be 40 goods at level 1. It only paid 20. This also happened to my partner. Tickets have been lodged but wanted to give other players a heads up.

Was that 20 Current Age goods, or 20 Past Age goods? (Assuming you are past PE.)

Last edited by a moderator: