• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.95

DeletedUser108047

Your Promethium reserves show at the bottom of the Good tab in your inventory:

View attachment 11997
no it doesn't....
I'm an FE player who has pushed ahead on the continent map and have just won a sector and looted promethium but it is no where to be seen in inventory.... there is no special goods tab at the bottom of my inventory - I'm on version 1.95 e5d2769 22/2/17

DeletedUser6974

First up, please lay off Overtype. He's entitled to state his opinion or not in whatever way he sees fit, just as you all are.

I'll pass on your comments about the popup notification, I can see why that could be frustrating, although likely will start being less of an issue once you've earned the "easy" achievements.

Thanks,

Richard
Please do not just pass on our comments.
If you can send comments on to the game developers please ask them the direct questions;
1. When are more levels going to be added to the guild levels so our Hall of Fames and GE award points have a purpose?
2. When is something going to be done about the game lag during GvG? As it is now the GvG battles on the AA map is completely unplayable. During 45 minutes of play today i had 18 "timing issues" that completely froze the game requiring a complete browser close and restart. i had 9 "Internal Errors" that again completely froze the game requiring a complete browser close and restart. Placing defense armies also freezes the game again requiring closing the browser and restarting. So out of 45 minutes of battle time if lucky i had maybe 20 minutes of actual battle time. Please ask the developers if they call this a successful game.
3. i have asked support about the game lag several times over the past several months and i always get the same answer that they are aware of the game lag but it is not a priority to them. Since i have started asking about the game lag issue the Tavern has been released, the Boost information was added to the Town Hall information and the Achievements were released. Please ask them...Are they telling us these recent things that nobody likes and nobody asked for are what they consider a higher priority rather than resolving game lag issues that everybody is screaming for help on??

Thank you, i await the answers from the game developers to these questions.

DeletedUser

no it doesn't....
I'm an FE player who has pushed ahead on the continent map and have just won a sector and looted promethium but it is no where to be seen in inventory.... there is no special goods tab at the bottom of my inventory - I'm on version 1.95 e5d2769 22/2/17
I don't think you can see your promethium stock until you unlock the Arctic Harbor technology. Don't need it until then so no big deal really.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98424

No
I have finished all tech and there is no way to see Promethium stock, and as i now have good stock of wanted to see if i needed to start building Promethium again

DeletedUser

No
I have finished all tech and there is no way to see Promethium stock, and as i now have good stock of wanted to see if i needed to start building Promethium again
Can you take a screenshot of your inventory and post it here?

DeletedUser110220

The order of the goods in the Inventory and the Market have changed. Any reason for this? Will it stay that way?
I am tracking the goods needed in future eras in a spreadsheet, and its a lot slower to update after the re-order of the goods.

The new goods order seems to be "almost" alphabetical, but e.g. EMA is Copper, Gold, Granite, Honey, and Alabaster. Unless another word is used, Alabaster [in German] still starts with an 'A'...

Btw, I like the boost overview for coins and supplies in the iPad edition of FoE, as you cannot hover over the coins and supplies icons in the IPad version and get the number of 'uses remaining'. This I can get inn the boost overview. Although, of course I know the boost % of my defending and attacking troops. so that part is not needed.

DeletedUser108047

I don't think you can see your promethium stock until you unlock the Arctic Harbor technology. Don't need it until then so no big deal really.
Thanks Lady Lex... as always a voice of reason. :)
The answer from support was that it is recorded but until i enter AF the special goods tab at the bottom of inventory is hidden so it isn't lost - just doesn't show yet

DeletedUser9168

Dane - i have a hunch that if you scroll to the far right on your tech tree and hover over an Artic Future tech which requires promethium for unlocking it, you will be able to see how much you have got in stock.

Screen Shot 2017-03-02 at 14.07.34.png

DeletedUser

yepper, i see you in the same G world, you're in Misty's Tiny Empire.
yeah haha your in low i was in LOWR but then some my fr left firebird so i went to help them for a bit was gonna go back into LOWR but they didn't send me back invite lol so im in tiny empire now its a good guild : )

dimondus

Captain
Could we get an option to disable that obnoxious achievement popup
even better yet remove the achievements.
Collecting x amount of coins is not an achievement losing battles is not an achievement (i'd say it's the opposite of an achievement) basicly nothing you consider an achievement is an achievement
Why? Playing this game for X amount of years and witnessing all these changes could count as an achievement. :)