• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.95

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys,

This thread is for discussing our upcoming update to version 1.95. You can find the full announcement here.

Enjoy!

DeletedUser109966

New GE decorations nerfed already !!... I do get it as they were certainly overpowered, but this is happening a lot... and some players will have deleted objects they might not have done already... is this just a case of tough luck on them?... I very nearly deleted my Great Tree of Love when I saw the stats of the Gate of the Sun God I won (I only didn't because I thought the Great Tree of Love was so much more cosmetic and I didn't need the happiness).... but I'd never have been able to get that building back if I had....

I have to say all these nerfs recently have instilled in me a lack of confidence that, for a player, a long term strategy is a sound strategy...

DeletedUser108959

What's up with Inno, constantly changing values of good items, mostly downgrading them??
Why do you keep punishing the advanced players, first Rail Guns, then Crystal Villas, now the GE decorations?
When I won the two new ones, I deleted my Flower Arbors, because the decorations were better. Now they have been degraded to nothing, and I'm left with useless decorations. Get your act together Inno, or you will lose lots of long-time players.

On another note, level 4 GE is totally NOT worth the effort, the prizes don't weigh up to the massive amount of goods needed.
I mean, 2 fp's? 3 bp's? Come on! You can do better.

DeletedUser98451

Its beginning to look like all new units,buildings or decs should come with a health warning... ie do not build until nerfed !!
What is the beta site for?? Surely things like this should be spotted there rather than in here.
Why not scrap it and use the money saved on the live server ? curing the lag would be a good place to start

DeletedUser102348

What is the beta site for?? Surely things like this should be spotted there rather than in here.
Why not scrap it and use the money saved on the live server ? curing the lag would be a good place to start
Yes they are spotted, but ignored most of the time, until it's too late and on the live servers :rolleyes:
They have no one that knows how to fix the lag, this is blatently obvious as these issues go back years, but they do know how to increase it with yet more crap we don't need.

DeletedUser6974

are more guild levels going to be added?
with all the points added by GE my guild has maxed out the guild level 60.
when are more levels going to be added?

DeletedUser102348

are more guild levels going to be added?
with all the points added by GE my guild has maxed out the guild level 60.
when are more levels going to be added?
The points gained are still counted, and will be added retrospectively when they do add more levels

DeletedUser10851

ya, ya, ya, you want to add more bells and whistle that will cause more lag and slow things down in the name of "Look at what we can do". Fine, I may find value in it later on, but haven;t seen the point for myself on Beta.

I will say this, when you go live with it, DO NOT HAVE THE DEFAULT PAGE OPEN IN THE TOWN HALL TO THE BOOST OVERVIEW. Make the NEWS tab the default as "we the players" go to that tab several times a day to drop forge points into another's Great Building or to open the Event History for whatever reason. No one and I mean NO ONE will want to check their "Boost" several times a day as it doesn't change that much from week to week.

DeletedUser97738

Used to win premium decorations from the guild expedition which gave me 717 happiness for a 2x2 size. The new Face of the Ancient gives me 1007 happiness for a 2x2 size at the moment and so I have sold my old premium decorations and built the 3 new ones received from the last expedition. However these new decorations are now going to only give me 570 happiness for a 2x2 size after the update which makes them even worse than the old premium decorations which could be won!!

DeletedUser101852

At present the amount of promethium is only displayed on the Town Hall goods list ... I hope this will be addressed when that page is removed from town hall ??

DeletedUser4727

Your Promethium reserves show at the bottom of the Good tab in your inventory:

upload_2017-2-19_9-44-34.png

Thanks for turning my nice neat layout in my profile into garbage - EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING you people are doing is pathetic.

It is an all out assault on every member playing this game!

I have only one question - WHY?
Why are you destroying everything good about this game?

And now I just Noticed that pathetic Thing that drops down in the middle of my screen while I'm collection FP's.

Get That Junk Off The Screen! The Achievements things to decorate ourselves with - LOL - What are we all little babies? I can see who's ridiculous suggestion this belongs too - let's dress up the avatars - LOL

Last edited:

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Is this game slowly being morphed into some sort of dumbed-down 'Candy Crush' style game where pink rosettes and little 'piggy' awards endlessly pop up on the screen?
The game is a very sad and poor reflection of what it was (and how fun it was) when I first started to play..I mean for Christ's sake we've got the ability to buy 'City Shields' to prevent attackers, what next, 'Cloaking' devices to make our cities completely invisible?

DeletedUser

And now I just Noticed that pathetic Thing that drops down in the middle of my screen while I'm collection FP's.
Yes. This is bloody infuriating. If this rubbish absolutely MUST be forced upon us, at least have the Achievement notifications done in the same way as other city notifications so that it doesn't interfere with collecting.

OVERTYPE - you are overdue with your "Thanks for a Wonderful Update" comment.
I suggest you hurry up, because i suspect yours will be the only positive comment made.
As per usual.

DeletedUser12153

Could we get an option to disable that obnoxious achievement popup
even better yet remove the achievements.
Collecting x amount of coins is not an achievement losing battles is not an achievement (i'd say it's the opposite of an achievement) basicly nothing you consider an achievement is an achievement

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
OVERTYPE - you are overdue with your "Thanks for a Wonderful Update" comment.
I suggest you hurry up, because i suspect yours will be the only positive comment made.
...and when you do arrive Overtype, perhaps you have some insight into why this game is beginning to look more and more like Farmville with every "update".

I can't imagine any player would think that this childish nonsense enhances the game in any way. FIX THE REAL ISSUES AND STOP TINKERING WITH TRIVIALITIES.

DeletedUser

I fully agree, stopping adding crap to the game and fix age old issues.

And for gods sake get rid of the flying pigs

Could we get an option to disable that obnoxious achievement popup
even better yet remove the achievements.
Collecting x amount of coins is not an achievement losing battles is not an achievement (i'd say it's the opposite of an achievement) basicly nothing you consider an achievement is an achievement

It's like giving kinder garden kids a participation award - you know the one I'm talking about - for losing - LOL.