• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.93

DeletedUser109296

Looking good as always.

But look don't you think its about time you just flat out say if GvG will ever be added to the mobile apps or not? Then we can accept half a game forever instead of endlessly hoping your development team are working on that and not another event! (Events are good, I'm simply saying).
Just learned of the puffin browser ap for phones & tablets, which has more features. All I know, so far is you'll be able to see who posted which trades & play the side bar mini-game Treasure Hunt. :)

DeletedUser109296

I don't get it.... Why was the "Visit" removed from both: clicking on the person's avatar in the Message Center AND in the Event History? Now the only avenue is to use the Neighborhood Bar. Yet by visiting another's city all the Great Buildings are there for review. PLus any Great Building one was contributing to is listed in the Great Building listing under the News Tab.. so why do we need to see Great Buildings through the Message Center?

This new thing about removing the "visit" is a pain and slows things down.
To me it's both a pain & a blessing. I miss going directly to a player's city. Don't miss having to hunt around to find the GB. Had one advanced player place a Zeus behind another GB. Took me 3 visits to that city to find it peeking out from behind the other GB. With this new player GB listing, that part is quick & easy.

DeletedUser109296

Yes I experience the slowdown too. Instead of having just a few pages (15 - 20) in the Event History, now with the Tavern that number has more than tripled and and lacks the game server whenever it auto opens.
I'm tired of this type of, imo, JUNK (aka: spam), cluttering up my Event History! When I go there I want to quick Aid & be done. Would be nice to have the options to hide the various non-Aid "events".

DeletedUser109296

The one thing that is a pain is when setting up trades, the now stoopid program no loner remembers the last good you clicked on! I just posted a few trades to level inventory & each time I went to select a good to offer, it opened to FE goods! I'm wanting IA, EMA, & HMA goods, but it keeps opening to the bottomof the list. And this stoopid thing of opening to "last good" I got is great ONLY if that is the one I need, which it usually isn't & it too keeps opening there, trade after trade. It's FRUSTRATING!

DeletedUser16126

Why have they changed 'rope' to 'ropes'?
Rope factories produce rope, they don't produce ropes.
Can't agree, looks a logical change...
You cannot buy 50 rope, but you can buy 50 ropes or 50 meter/inches of ropes.
so because there cannot be a unit indication, it looks logical that they go for the plural form, and keep it just to a piece of rope...

DeletedUser98451

Yet more examples of Inno tinkering at the margins, introducing so-called improvements that make life harder. The tavern visits shown in history are a waste of time and simply serve to waste time. Likewise the changes to trading, it now takes more clicks and scrolling to get trades posted, and why oh why does the event history pop up every time i return to the city and take around 10 seconds to load, all in all very annoying

DeletedUser9168

I'm tired of this type of, imo, JUNK (aka: spam), cluttering up my Event History! When I go there I want to quick Aid & be done. Would be nice to have the options to hide the various non-Aid "events".
Yes, there is the option to show only Aid events - use the filters as shown in my post here

MP75

Master Corporal
I have noticed that since this update i can't visit any city from global chat or global ranking list! The only players i can visit are my neighbors,guildmates and friends!

DeletedUser

To me it's both a pain & a blessing. I miss going directly to a player's city.
I have noticed that since this update i can't visit any city from global chat or global ranking list! The only players i can visit are my neighbors,guildmates and friends!
Guys, read this thread back again. You CAN visit these players, you just need to click on the second, smaller avatar which appears when you select a players name or avatar in chat/messages/ranking etc.
a48b55ca3e404b9f9554aa3829af7363.png

Can't agree, looks a logical change...
You cannot buy 50 rope, but you can buy 50 ropes or 50 meter/inches of ropes.
so because there cannot be a unit indication, it looks logical that they go for the plural form, and keep it just to a piece of rope...

Well that's nice they "Fixed" the rope thing - And Screwed up other things in the trade arena? Such as: It's now a real chore to create trades because the dang thing goes to the bottom of the dropdown list. Thanks a lot Inno - you fixed rope to ropes and Nutrition Research is now Nutrition Research"
- the added quote is nice addition - lol.

1.93 has been revised again; the loading process & switching between windows and selecting items, such as opening Tavern or GvG just cause the program to lock up. A great update; you guys get better & better with each change/update.

Vesiger

Monarch
The Event history is now getting ridiculously long and getting really hard to see the important info contained within, most of the additions to it are already notified elsewhere in the game.
Are you using the filters that are now available for your Event History? These enable you to view just guild members, just neighbours or just friends, together with a choice of Aid/ trade/ battle etc event types - making it much easier than previously just wading through the complete list. These filters, I recall, were being requested on this forum back in January 2013 (at least) and have now at long last been implemented - so use them!!
There are no filters in the mobile view, and the maximum length of the event history is fixed - currently, what with trades, tavern visits and aids plus the latest new stuff, my event history only goes back until 1 am this morning, i.e. ten hours of the day.
I know Inno want us to log in frequently, but I'd like to be able to see at least 24 hours of events - like the time when I was last attacked by another player, for example! (Some time yesterday evening, but when?)
The event history log is currently totally overloaded - couldn't the tavern visits, for example, be hived out into a separate Tavern log accessible from the Tavern window?

DeletedUser109142

I like most of changes implemented, but there are certain programming mistakes as well. It now takes 10 times longer to load a game on PC, and whatever feature I want to access, it will take ages to load - if it loads at all! In combat, map loads in for like 30 sec, when I'm accessing the GE for first time, the "jungle" takes some time to load, when I want to enter a GB (first time) it also takes long time to load - as said, game features got slowed down, and a lot. And when I visit other players, sometimes I can't see roads and half of their buildings. I get no issues on phone btw.

I also reported this to support, they said I should share my "opinion" about new update on forum - I don't see much of "opinion" here tbh, it's more like stuff I've noticed, observation... so I guess Support lags more than usual as well LOL.

I like most of changes implemented, but there are certain programming mistakes as well. It now takes 10 times longer to load a game on PC, and whatever feature I want to access, it will take ages to load - if it loads at all! In combat, map loads in for like 30 sec, when I'm accessing the GE for first time, the "jungle" takes some time to load, when I want to enter a GB (first time) it also takes long time to load - as said, game features got slowed down, and a lot. And when I visit other players, sometimes I can't see roads and half of their buildings. I get no issues on phone btw.

I also reported this to support, they said I should share my "opinion" about new update on forum - I don't see much of "opinion" here tbh, it's more like stuff I've noticed, observation... so I guess Support lags more than usual as well LOL.

I have mentioned it also. I suspect it's the event log getting in the way of other features loading. When a new event occurs like someone sitting in your tavern and then you try to change to another feature (go into GE or open a GB), the event window wants to open but gets in the way of the GB opening instead, thus causing a lockup or extreme load time. Don't expect a quick fix; these new programmers are not high caliber.

DeletedUser9168

my event history is taking a very long time to open since the update went in. is anyone else finding similar issues?
I have cleared my cache and restarted my computer completely but it has made little improvement.

I mentioned the lag loading on this thread shortly after the update went in.
At that point my US server city loaded normally. Once the US server received the update, that city too was slow to load - both when i first login, and then when loading different pages. The crossed swords and shield 'wait' symbol sometimes remains for ages. I am now having to reload the webpage from scratch more and more frequently and clear the browser history several times a day - definitely as a direct result of the latest update clogging everything up.