• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.86

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys,

This thread is for discussing our upcoming update to version 1.86. You can find the full announcement here.

Enjoy!

DeletedUser108936

Thanks for the fixes, and the new avatars are great EXCEPT this idea you have of providing gender-specific avatars is a tad outdated. Maybe we like to mix it up a little! Because I currently have a female av, you reward me with only female av's ???

Upupa Epops

Master Corporal
I don't know if this is anything to do with the update but for the last few days I have been unable to get into the game on Firefox. Chrome still works fine. I get the normal log-in screen and choose my world but then the page becomes dark blue and "Innogames" shows for a few seconds in tiny writing in the middle. And nothing else happens no matter how long I wait. When this first happened I updated my Firefox but it hasn't solved the problem.
Today everything is working normally. No idea why it happened or what fixed it but glad it is back.

Last edited: