• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.74

DeletedUser5180

Like Tanmay11 above, I think the trading drop down is much needed, so as long as this goes smoothly with no bugs (sorry, but this does happen regularly with updates) then this is a great addition so well done INNO, the friends invite stuff will be of no major interest to most players and is, IMO a waste of development time but overall a good update

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
No fix for the negated Basil and Deal attack boost when having Drummers/Colour Guards in defence?

DeletedUser11899

Fortunatelly Guild Expeditions is one of the best additions to the game since ever, I think.
After the last dissapointing events and changes, it was the time to give really good new brand content to the players.
I take my hat off, Inno (...I never thought I would say this again;))

tashinsha

Private
This Guild Expeditions sounds like an exciting feature. Looking forward to trying it out. Any idea, more or less, when it could hit the regular servers?

DeletedUser15372

Seen some info about it and it seems very interesting to say the least.

DeletedUser4879

Yes it's very good and about time!! Hurry it up to come to live servers!
Beta version is not quite complete yet, but is working well so far...:)

DeletedUser107158

New "Invite Friends" button burns my eyes.
It's neon blue/green animated thing on otherwise muted backgrounds, darker broken greens and browns. It stands out, jumps out, and steals attention.
I hate it.