• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.70

DeletedUser99438

Hey guys,

Thanks for your feedback about the new announcement feature. I've already fed your comments and requests back about the ability to remove the icon from the buff bar/message center, as well as the possibility of the message center being expanded, so the announcement thread doesn't take up valuable message real estate.

Thanks also for this. I'll look to try and make the announcements a little more informative in future. In truth, one of the main reasons the announcement tool was used was for us to test the functionality across our live servers, not just the Beta where it has been for a couple of weeks. The announcements themselves will always be 'short and sweet' in nature, but I agree that more information could have been imparted with this particular announcement.

Thanks,
Richard

Wow :) Two way communication, impressive. Thanks Richard.

DeletedUser96745

The forum rules were changed a while back to allow mentions of beta. :) Especially when it comes to game changes and bugs, it's informative to point out that it's already been implemented/fixed there.
I wonder why are those things, that are important, never announced. So I did not know about it. Sorry.