• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.66

• Thread starter DeletedUser16026
  • Start date

DeletedUser5180

absolutely nothing here

as this is the last dec upgrade there will be no balancing of gb ranking points, have you a date for the info promised for december.?

DeletedUser16026

No date yet, but it's only the 5th. I'm sure it'll be soon.

DeletedUser96745

campaing map will load faster? Anyone ever complained about it?

ever heard of terrible GvG lag, that could take much higher priority?

another proof that inno does not listen to its customers :(

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Come on...what about Rail Guns not being able to target flying units or stealth units on the first turn?

That is a major stuff up which should have warranted a hotfix within days of being reported....

THE REASON THERE WAS MASKED PROFANITY WAS BECAUSE THE FILTERING SOFTWARE IS WOEFULLY INADEQUATE

Last edited:

DeletedUser5180

December announcement is missing.

click on the link in post #1

Come on...what about Rail Guns not being able to target flying units or stealth units on the first turn?

That is a major stuff up which should have warranted a hotfix within days of being reported....

an enhanced tutorial for new players who have yet not even played the game is more important than appeasing loyal players who have supported the game, some for over 3 years.

future diamond sales must get priority

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser914

click on the link in post #1

No, with december announcement I mean, that they promised to announce in december what will happen with those unbalanced great buildings in an announcement. not a few slightly game improvements.

DeletedUser5180

No, with december announcement I mean, that they promised to announce in december what will happen with those unbalanced great buildings in an announcement. not a few slightly game improvements.

sorry, i misunderstood, Darkstar says he hopes it will be soon

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
will the gvg reset lag be fixed with this update? or inno is planning to wait till people stop gvg-ing so the lag will be fixed on its own because there will be noone online?

DeletedUser108992

When will Android players have a profile tab? It's still in (coming soon) mode!