• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.65

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Some useful enhancements in this update. Let's hope not too many new bugs are created as a result ;)

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Me too. If it works as it should then it will make attacking in GvG much more efficient and I might even be tempted to take down some sectors.... muahahahaaaa....

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
*crossed fingers* I can't wait to see units ordered by health in action.

Hmm!

I can confirm that all my rogues are sorted in health order, but...

I have a dozen or more injured rogues still showing in my available units list (by order of health) when I know there are 500 completely uninjured rogues still hidden. I didn't think the devs could mess this one up, but their capacity for ignorance knows no bounds it seems.

Surely it was obvious that injured units should be sorted to the very bottom of the list, not just to the visible portion.

Another stunning blunder!!

DeletedUser96901

there are 500 completely uninjured rogues still hidden
and you can use more than 20 of them at the same time :confused:

Surely it was obvious that injured units should be sorted to the very bottom of the list, not just to the visible portion
some players want to use the injured ones as defense in GvG

and if they show all units again we are back at the problem at the end of last year :eek:

DeletedUser16026

But if these injured units are hidden along with your uninjured units then you would have no way to access them. :) And you may need them if you want to use one to take the first hits in a battle or do delete them for quests for example.

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
But if these injured units are hidden along with your uninjured units then you would have no way to access them. :) And you may need them if you want to use one to take the first hits in a battle or do delete them for quests for example.
.. but if these units were hidden then their places would be taken by the healthy units I need. If I want to delete units I just select 'attached' filter and delete those - I can remake those. There is no circumstance where I'd rather see injured units that uninjured ones.

DeletedUser7719

I can see that point, but I'm now left with 20 injured unattached rogues showing in my available list, and all my healthy rogues are hidden. It's stupid.
It should be 20 healthy units plus all the damaged ones. Though once you get a lot of damaged ones, the amount of healthy ones relatively look smaller since there are so many damaged ones shown.

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
It should be 20 healthy units plus all the damaged ones. Though once you get a lot of damaged ones, the amount of healthy ones relatively look smaller since there are so many damaged ones shown.

I logged out and back in and now I can see some healthy rogues. Hopefully it's just a one off then.

Thanks for your replies all.

DeletedUser16126

I just got my first BP for the rain forest project. While I got several of the arch already.
ALso I see arches in many city but non reain forest project...
Is this just enabled in this update, or was it a coincidence...

DeletedUser99588

I just got my first BP for the rain forest project. While I got several of the arch already.

....and yet my experience has been the opposite. Them's the breaks :(

DeletedUser16026

Just a coincidence. :) I know some who have the Rain Forest Project, but most folks go just for the Arc.

DeletedUser5180

there are quite a few rain forests in Fel Dranghyr

if your looking for bps then pm me ingame and i'll give you some players names that have it

DeletedUser16126

such a pitty that the polishing bug is not yet solved.
At this moment the most active players get punished, because their supplies and houses are very fast all motivated. And once all is motivated, the aiding function will indicate that there is nothing to polish.
It shall be a very easy fix. But probably the designers are again doing some unnecessary things...

DeletedUser16126

there are quite a few rain forests in Fel Dranghyr

if your looking for bps then pm me ingame and i'll give you some players names that have it

Found also a few, but don't need them anymore: I now also have it in my city!