• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.64

• Thread starter DeletedUser98639
  • Start date

Rosletyne

Warrant Officer
In the two years and half that I've been here, the new message notification has never worked correctly. I fully expect a new bug to appear somewhere.

Oh, I see they brought back the automatic scrolling of neighborhoods, only this time they did it for fighters for a bit of variety. Please pass our appreciation to the developers for bringing back this old favorite bug, and crucify the idiot responsible.

Oh, and this optimization and improvement of aiding seems to mean that it now motivates shrines... and nothing else. Since the update, three of my shrines have been motivated, despite the fact that all of them were already motivated.

Thanks so much for introducing these new bugs. Par for the course, InnoGames.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103647

Not only do i get whiplash while trying to fight my hood,i also cannot get onto Norsil,so called improvements just make the game worse every time and i for one am very close to saying goodbye inno,it is not like they listen to anything we have to say.

roman860

Private
My shrines were all motivated since yesterday 6pm. Since 11:58 today nothing else get aided but shrines. You killed the aid feature completely!
Your QA team had a week off?

DeletedUser1032

InnoGames has a QA team?

They don't. On Beta I sent them a support ticket - over two weeks ago - telling them that the neighbours/guild members/friends tabs are messed up. They closed the ticket, then did nothing. Now I see they released this bug on live servers, despite the fact they knew about it all along. Geez, this company is a joke, and so are their programmers.

So, to make sure they do understand, I'll use easy and short words here...
- When you are in guild members tab or in friends tab, as soon as you reload the game, it takes you back to neighbours tab.
- If you manage to find yourself in any of the tabs, as soon as you enter research screen or continent map and then go back to the city, it takes you back to the beginning of that tab.

I'm pretty sure the above is simple enough to understand. If not, perhaps using pictures might help.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Same here for me....do a battle and then exit and I'm back to the beginning of the n'hood again on the social bar. I also wish I actually had that many SoK..then amount of entries in my event history would suggest I had dozens of them ;)

Bravo Inno :)

DeletedUser16126

It looks noone noticed the new look of the treasure hunt rewards!
Is it really worth to spend time on things that are working instead of fixing things that real players are annoying???
I hope it is not like with the quest-reward restyling where they screwed up a working system, with a system that had no added value but which was full of annoying bugs!

My shrines were all motivated since yesterday 6pm. Since 11:58 today nothing else get aided but shrines. You killed the aid feature completely!
Your QA team had a week off?

One week... They are chronically ill for at least a few years!
I would have no objections if they would add 1 extra FP every time the shrine gets motivated!

DeletedUser1032

It looks no one noticed the new look of the treasure hunt rewards!

That's probably because not too many peeps bother with it. I tried it few times when it first came out. Rewards are trash, not worth wasting time while making sure you collect on time. If, at least, you had a guarantee to get something decent. But I was mostly getting coins, supplies, and goods.
I wish there was an option in settings to disable that thing. At least that would give me more screen space.

Upupa Epops

Master Corporal
I do use the treasure hunt but I often forget to see what the reward is because I am busy with something else. Sometimes I suddenly discover a unit I didn't realise I'd recieved or an unexpected forge point package. So I hadn't noticed the new look at all. :o

Roc8

Corporal
That's probably because not too many peeps bother with it. I tried it few times when it first came out. Rewards are trash, not worth wasting time while making sure you collect on time. If, at least, you had a guarantee to get something decent. But I was mostly getting coins, supplies, and goods.
I wish there was an option in settings to disable that thing. At least that would give me more screen space.

I disagree. I have received valuable bps and other rewards from the treasure hunt. The more you do it the better the rewards. Patience is the name of this game.

I am very disappointed with the latest update. They have worked on cosmetic issues and not the real issues. There are still problems with chat freezing and the game freezing during battles. Still have to refresh at least every 20 minutes. No, it is not my system. No, it is not my browser. No, it is not my internet connection. There is a problem with either the server or programming or both. There are huge lags at particular times of the day.

DeletedUser107898

Im really happy (not) we get to see a new "face"... but the real issues ?!?! When will those gonna be fixed?

DeletedUser12400

Thank you!

The new feature adding and removing group members in the messenger is REALLY AWESOME. Thank you!
However it would be nice if you could increase participants limit so we could add our sister guilds and allies. (CLICK HERE)
cross.png

DeletedUser101106

Adding and removing group members in the messenger is one of the best things in a long time. I have a thread with 20 recipients and had one more person to add. Didn't really want to enter all 20 names and copy the important messages to the new thread. This came as I was working up the energy to tackle that chore (already made easier by the new message system). Many thanks, FOE!!!

DeletedUser12400

The new reward log for treasure hunting looks awesome!
new.png
Previous:
old.jpg

DeletedUser16126

It seems that the bug motivating shrines only has been changed in the meantime.
The aiding now only motivates in my city..
Not a single polishing of one of my 5 hologram arenas was done over night, but it indicated that there my visitors had nothing to polish!
You INNO are really awfull ... in screwing up things!!!
I have no idea which change was required in that part of the game... Are you doing it on purpose????
Just did some aiding and it looks like other things get polished...

DeletedUser108405

On Beta I sent them a support ticket - over two weeks ago - telling them that the neighbours/guild members/friends tabs are messed up. They closed the ticket, then did nothing. Now I see they released this bug on live servers, despite the fact they knew about it all along. Geez, this company is a joke, and so are their programmers.

Agreed. From a cursory glance at the beta forum, this bug was reported at least 3 weeks ago. No response to it from the 'beta team' until last night (along with many others that had gone without acknowledgment) and that seems only to be because they were called out on it.

DeletedUser16126

Sorry guys they had better things to do like screwing up the nice logo we had and implement that everywhere!
In such a business you have to set priorities!

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
..... and the Rail Gun doesn't ignore the Reactive Armour ability (as it supposed to) ... :)

Last edited: