• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.64

• Thread starter DeletedUser98639
  • Start date

DeletedUser99588

Out of interest how many would have preferred to wait for the updates until they were working which would have meant waiting longer for FE?

DeletedUser2989

I wouldn't mind a slightly longer wait time, it always saddens me to see things that were found on beta get pushed through because updates happen so frequently. I'm also usually thinking the same to myself when we see a fix for it applied in a "quick-fix" not long after release. I understand that some bugs aren't found till it's released here but given there often are bugs that are known it certainly feels like we'd all be a lot happier with less frequent fully functioning updates.

As for specific feedback on this update:
I really like seeing the Add/Remove feature finally applied. :)
It would seem the following didn't work :(
Some optimization work has been done to improve the performance of the "Aid" feature.
It's also disappointing to see as many if not more bugs than what was fixed.

This update is another example of something really good being implemented being held back by flaws.