• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.63

DeletedUser11899

How much 'slightly' is? imperceptible or something like?

nevermind, just kidding :D

DeletedUser

When will the never ending "New message" blinking button be fixed? It's annoying to keep going to see new messages when there are none.

DeletedUser5180

When will the never ending "New message" blinking button be fixed? It's annoying to keep going to see new messages when there are none.

i personally would say this is an urgent bug.

also i'm disappointed that the 2nd TE GB has been overlooked again

Roc8

Corporal
I agree. The inappropriate highlighting of the message indicator is very annoying. It does not flash when there is a new message and flashes when there is NOT a new message.
The latest update seems to have created more of a lag and slower loading of the city when refreshing. Chat seems to consistently freeze. I must refresh every 5 minutes or there will be multiple chat posts i have missed. Very frustrating when someone has asked me a question and I have not responded because it did not appear.
Please correct these issues. I am now using Waterfox as it does not seem to have the issues which plague Chrome, Firefox and IE. Yet there are still problems any of these browsers do not seem to be able overcome.

DeletedUser108584

sense the update i'm now having problems on my googlecrome notbook the guild hall, messaging, market, and such does not work all i see the the name of it like guild all the X on upper left and the close botton on botton everything else is missing, it all worked just fine till this update on thursday

DeletedUser16026

sense the update i'm now having problems on my googlecrome notbook the guild hall, messaging, market, and such does not work all i see the the name of it like guild all the X on upper left and the close botton on botton everything else is missing, it all worked just fine till this update on thursday

There is currently an going issue with FoE on Chromebooks, you can follow this linked thread for more updates. At this time, FoE is not supported on Chromebooks but the developers are looking into the possibility to ensure the game runs smooth on a Chromebook as it does on other devices.