• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.62

DeletedUser101943

Please can you tell us when you will allow us to add a list of names in the 'add' section for messages. We are currently unable to make new threads for our guild and quickly include anyone currently outside or visiting allies etc. It is a serious serious pain to have to add every single one individually and is something the old system had no issue allowing. We desperately need this back, as do most guilds!

p.s the other changes are very welcome!

DeletedUser16026

I cannot say if it will be possible to include a list of players and use that to form a conversation, but with one of the future updates it will be possible for founders/leaders to edit the list of recipients of an existing message. So you will hopefully have the option to update who needs to be included or excluded from a message at any point.

DeletedUser96901

thank you for fixing the issue with "xx left the conversation"

DeletedUser5180

seems that the message system will be better with the upcoming changes so thank you for that

bug fixes include "There was an issue with Great Buildings contributions causing the formula to break at level 102."

......why on earth just not change the formula rather than fix an issue that only arises at level 102..... this suggests (to me anyway) that there is no actual intent to balance gb ranking points.

Future era is being worked on.....where is the 2nd Tomorrow Era gb.?

DeletedUser7719

bug fixes include "There was an issue with Great Buildings contributions causing the formula to break at level 102."

......why on earth just not change the formula rather than fix an issue that only arises at level 102..... this suggests (to me anyway) that there is no actual intent to balance gb ranking points.
Contribution rewards (the FP, medals, and BPs rewards from GBs), not ranking points was fixed for level 102 and above. I would assume this fix was made since some GB is approaching that level, and the rewards others get for contributing would not function correctly because of it.

But you still have a point, how they have the time to fix that over the ranking points formula?

DeletedUser101925

thank you for fixing the issue with "xx left the conversation"

DeletedUser108272

Finally!

Btw, will it work on iPad at the same time or later?

DeletedUser16026

Future era is being worked on.....where is the 2nd Tomorrow Era gb.?
It's my understanding that ranking points in general are a bit more complicated than they appear at first sight. So changing the general way they're acquired, plus changing the existing points earned through GBs, is going to take some time. It's not related to the contributions rewards, as byeordie has pointed out.

The 2nd TE GB should come either before or together with the Future Era (as neither has a concrete release date at this time, we cannot confirm the schedule).

Btw, will it work on iPad at the same time or later?
I believe, in this instance, it will work with mobile devices at the same time. But I will try to double check and get back to you.

DeletedUser7071

new message system

Please seperate the incoming and outgoing messages again

"X has left the conversation" is UNnecessary no matter where u put it
we do NOT need to know every time someone deletes a message

DeletedUser96844

When in messaging I try to access message centre from drop down menu nothing happens and I go back to seeing the message threads.

Was there supposed to further navigation through the menu?.. and group info has gone too.

DeletedUser99692

Thanks for fixing the jump to the top when someone left the conversation. Can anyone say when we will be able to leave a conversation (at this time the only way to remove mail from inbox) without being kicked back to the first page of the inbox. If anyone thinks this is not a problem try leaving 70+ pages of conversation without taking all day to do it. Please return a simple delete button.

DeletedUser16026

When in messaging I try to access message centre from drop down menu nothing happens and I go back to seeing the message threads.

Was there supposed to further navigation through the menu?.. and group info has gone too.
That is the intended behavior. Message Center is the message system as a whole, so by clicking that button you return to the messages you were seeing.

The group info should be there, though depending on the list of recipients it make take a few moments for the whole list to load.

Can anyone say when we will be able to leave a conversation (at this time the only way to remove mail from inbox) without being kicked back to the first page of the inbox.
The issue has been passed on to the developers. While we cannot provide a fix date at this time, it will likely be with one of the upcoming game updates.

DeletedUser7719

The group info should be there, though depending on the list of recipients it make take a few moments for the whole list to load.
Also note it won't appear if it's a private conversation as well.

DeletedUser7223

That is the intended behavior. Message Center is the message system as a whole, so by clicking that button you return to the messages you were seeing.

Is it Intended behavior for the Inbox to keep flashing even when all msgs have been read ? Every time I leave city & return or go to GvG maps , the Inbox alerts . Very annoying to say the least . Keep up the great work .

DeletedUser1094

I suspect that, every time a player leaves a message, the message icon starts flashing for every recipients of that message.