• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.61

DeletedUser

No, I'm saying that despite the support staffs opinions about when the system should have gone live, the devs felt it was still better to adhere to their schedule as it fit in with a larger plan that I can only assume had to do with functionality on the apps. I also don't believe that the feedback was ignored. I just think that as their plans were different than the expectations of the players and staff at the time, it was easy to assume they were ignoring feedback, when they weren't. The fact that Beta is currently running the fixes for 2 of the biggest issues the players had with the system I think is evidence that they did listen to the feedback, and still are.

Yes, they were in a great hurry to suck in new users from mobile devices in order to generate a new revenue stream. In their eagerness to garner this new revenue stream they chose to release an update that had known fatal flaws. This is a better summary of what went on and is a terrible business model. But in today's world it is unfortunately one that is implemented far to often. Why worry about 100 current customers when you stand to gain 200 new ones.

DeletedUser5180

No, I'm saying that despite the support staffs opinions about when the system should have gone live, the devs felt it was still better to adhere to their schedule as it fit in with a larger plan that I can only assume had to do with functionality on the apps. I also don't believe that the feedback was ignored. I just think that as their plans were different than the expectations of the players and staff at the time, it was easy to assume they were ignoring feedback, when they weren't. The fact that Beta is currently running the fixes for 2 of the biggest issues the players had with the system I think is evidence that they did listen to the feedback, and still are.

not trying to put words in your mouth but basically the schedule must be adhered to at all times and if that means releasing shoddy and incomplete material then so be it.?

Thank you for the clarification, it is worrying when support teams start to disassociate themselves from the company they represent, so it is good to hear you are not in fact doing so, despite the fact it might make you more popular with the players.

i do believe that the support team do try on behalf of the players, but feel that INNO just use support (perhaps not in-game, but certainly on the forum) as a buffer between them and us and actually treat their own support almost as bad as they treat the players

great to see you posting again Star btw :cool:

Yes, they were in a great hurry to suck in new users from mobile devices in order to generate a new revenue stream. In their eagerness to garner this new revenue stream they chose to release an update that had known fatal flaws. This is a better summary of what went on and is a terrible business model. But in today's world it is unfortunately one that is implemented far to often. Why worry about 100 current customers when you stand to gain 200 new ones.

agreed, the schedule for the app and getting new customers comes first

DeletedUser653

Basically the wishes of the players in BETA were ignored or dismissed and the decision was made to transport the message system despite the know problems into the main servers.

I think that sums up the situation very well. :(

DeletedUser5180

Basically the wishes of the players in BETA were ignored or dismissed and the decision was made to transport the message system despite the know problems into the main servers.

I think that sums up the situation very well. :(

this happens with almost every new feature :mad: