• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.57

• Thread starter DeletedUser16026
  • Start date

LastWarrior

Brigadier-General
this could have done with a notification to all rather than a tweet.

a lot of people thought their browser or comps were at fault.

if you are going to do something like turning off a feature dont you think its worth it?

DeletedUser5180

Thank you very much for the fix :)

thank you for fixing the thing that you broke when it was already perfectly fine

thats not actually accurate though is it......the perfectly fine thing that is now broken thanks to unwanted tinkering isn't fixed..... its simply turned off to prevent more embarrasment because they messed it up and can't fix it

sorry to sound sarcastic, but surely you must be on the payroll, no credible player comes out with this kind of statement

DeletedUser99363

why disabled, i liked the feature, no hood fighting takes me longer again :(

DeletedUser96745

thank you for fixing the thing that you broke when it was already perfectly fine

thats not actually accurate though is it......the perfectly fine thing that is now broken thanks to unwanted tinkering isn't fixed..... its simply turned off to prevent more embarrasment because they messed it up and can't fix it

sorry to sound sarcastic, but surely you must be on the payroll, no credible player comes out with this kind of statement

I am being heavily sarcastic. What else can i say? There are things much more needed to work on, and they get to play on some silly features and they do it in a way I cant write here publicly so I don't get banned.

Rants dont help here as they wont listen or even bother to fix stuff demanded from community. So all i can say is thank you.

DeletedUser16126

better still............

don't try fixing it and reactivating it as you'll just break some other part of the game

just forget the whole stupid idea and concentrade on something important

Akkers,
Why am I not surprised you are against an improvement that made battling easier for people doing manual battling?
OK it was not perfect, sometimes the ground preferences of a unit was not taken into account.
But then you could just switch to manual play.
For me it was a great improvement. since I only had to point to the unit to attack and click once.
IMO they shall solve the fix rather than throwing it all away because 1 unit is not not moving the way as intended...

I fight many ages never encountered that issue. So why disabling a feature behind the back of the players that is adding useful features, when you can see reel unusefull and wrong other things being in the game for ages!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5180

Akkers,
Why am I not surprised you are against an improvement that made battling easier for people doing manual battling?

i'm not against that in any way.

i'm against constant changes being introduced which always cause some other bug to arise due to lack of testing and listening to feedback on beta the testing server

look back over the last few update announcements then read the discussion threads to see what was done in each update and what bugs that changes introduced to the game.

that is what i am against

DeletedUser16026

It was working quite well for a couple of days, then ceased, and I've not had it back since. Is it still being worked upon?

The feature was deactivated due to some issues, and will be reactivated once those are resolved. This is likely to happen with the next game update, but we'll post in the announcement section when it's known for sure.

DeletedUser16126

Just realize that it already more than 3 weeks agoo that the last update was announced!
Would it be true that they are really taking more time to solve the bugs in the update prior to launching it in the real worlds?

DeletedUser96901

Would it be true that they are really taking more time to solve the bugs in the update prior to launching it in the real worlds?
no

they really messed up update 1.58 and so they skipped that version on live server and bring next week update 1.59

DeletedUser96745

1.58 update is a letter from dev team, they are aware of problems here. Great update :)

DeletedUser16126

no

they really messed up update 1.58 and so they skipped that version on live server and bring next week update 1.59

So they solve the bugs of 1.58 prior to release the updated better quality version called 1.59!
I have no problem that they release buggy versions on the beta and then decide not to deploy them on the live server.