• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.56

DeletedUser6974

I now have an 'idle' building icon (the sleeping moon) even though all my buildings are set to produce :(

EDIT: and now that I HAVE idle building the icon is gone. In addition, the plundered icon is showing even though I have not been plundered.

I'm getting the same thing.
i think this is what they call "going from bad to worse."

DeletedUser9168

and i have just had a 'collect all' icon - when (i am 99% certain) i have nothing available to collect. Am still waiting for a confirmation response from support about this, but after several minutes careful examination of my city including lifting several large buildings to look behind them, i could find nothing available to collect in spite of the icon implying otherwise

DeletedUser5180

Indeed very annoying, it happens to me at almost every fight. Again an update that makes the game worse, for those who try hard to fight manually! Again very frustrating to see that people who autobattle GvG on sectors where they add basters and attack the sector with flying units have no problems, and are just screwing the top 3 of PvP of my hood. When will INNO invest some time to solve this kind of screwing up the game? Maybe ... they are implemnting something right now that will even make it worse... like they always do...

as i recently disposed you from no1 in the hood a month or two ago (i got many congrats messages from the hood for that btw) that quote must be a dig at me.?

just message me in game with any problems you have instead of going public behind my back, i'm sure some neighbors with thoughts about you and / or my gameplay will love to comment

how many bronze or iron age goods did you plunder this week haha

bow your head in shame eh

ps

if you dont like what i typed then tough Jouchka...... you ran roughshod over that hood too long and picked on all the wee players, those days are over so get used to it.....

there's a new sherriff in town now and he don't steal from the poor

i'll go as far as to state here..........

anyone plundered by the aforementioned jouchka can message me with a screenshot of the goods you lost.........i'll replace them with TE goods.

ypur neighbourly pal, akkers :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16126

just message me in game with any problems you have instead of going public behind my back, i'm sure some neighbors with thoughts about you and / or my gameplay will love to comment
Akkers,
I didn't meantion you in public, nor your guild.
I just wanted to highlight in the forum that it becomes time that they solve this backdoor,
they are claiming to look at for some time already.
I don't see why I should not ventilate my frustration on the game when fighting becomes impossible because the game locks every fight. Devs should be aware that some people are still fighting and not only autobattling...

Decoder

Warrant Officer
I have noticed this aswell, and when I tried to become plundered the symbol would not show up.

I know! When I saw that and I wasn't even attacked, I went, is that showing that I have plunder I haven't collected on?! Wouldn't that be nice....of cause it wasn't that.
I think this game will end with Future-Fantastic Future because it is getting too complicated for the programmers....

DeletedUser6974

....... They do alot of QA testing obviously, but they cannot catch everything and some bugs doesn't manifest until the update goes live on the main servers.........

maybe they should have a beta server where players could test the updates before they are released to the main servers. Then they could see what the players issues are first and address them before the release.
oh.....wait....they already have a beta server but they dont listen to the players there now.
ummmm....hmmmm.... well i'm stumped, i guess the only way that would work is if they care enough about the game they would listen to their customers.

DeletedUser96901

they already have a beta server
some say that is a preview server
many play there only to get information for the normal world

like quest lists in events

DeletedUser16126

It looks they sneaked again a new update in the game without announcement.
looking forward to discover what they screwed up this time!

DeletedUser16026

The 0 reward thing is known - you do in fact receive your reward, it's just an issue with the display.

The momentary downtime was just to sync EN with all the other live markets.

DeletedUser101925

The 0 reward thing is known - you do in fact receive your reward, it's just an issue with the display.

The momentary downtime was just to sync EN with all the other live markets.

I thought this was fixed in the last patch? If it isn't then the patch notes are incorrect?
And if so, why is incorrect info being posted as a bug fix if it isnt fixed?

Pt 4 of Bug fixes clearly states its fixed, I quote:
"Some random rewards in quests were showing '0' when collecting."

Edit: Thanks for the explanation for downtime.

DeletedUser5180

when TE was released the grey flapping birds disappeared from my city and were replaced with the wee drone things

today since the patch they are back and the wee drones remain also.

so additional pointless animations to slow things down :mad:

Different issues. The initially reported '0' reward issue only took place with recurring quests and not story-line quests. This is an issue with quests which give a 'random reward' for completion.

so what you are saying is that when the unasked for and unwanted quest reward screen was foisted upon us it brought the 0 reward bug which only took place with recurring quests.

then when changing the quest reward screen because everyone complained and / or fixing the above mentioned bug this brought about another new bug with quests which give a 'random reward' for completion

i prefer the word bug rather than issue, but whichever is used the fact remains that this ongoing saga of QUEST bugs have only appeared since messing around with the quest reward screen and shows just how incompetent the programming from the dev team actually is and why anything non-essential should be left well alone due to the incompetence regularly shown.

DeletedUser99588

Not only does the idle moon stay active even when you have collected everything it also sometimes remains inactive when there are idle buildings. See attached.

idle moon not showing.jpg

DeletedUser5180

Not only does the idle moon stay active even when you have collected everything it also sometimes remains inactive when there are idle buildings. See attached.

c'mon Thanatos, admit the truth ...... you must have edited that screenshot

INNO fully test new features / updates on beta server, following feedback and bug reports the dev team spring into action, sort out any 'issues' and retest

once everything is working as it should, only then will INNO release onto the live servers

all this is carried out in a professional manner as expected from a large company who care about their paying customers.

DeletedUser1302

Your special offers

Please discuss the update in this thread. :)

Just seen a time limited offer appear about 2 hours ago. What are you offering besides the diamonds that I can see. Looking really close,( I have a 21 " screen) , I see a King & Queen & possibly some type of victory tower. If you would show an expansion of what the offer is, I may need the bonus items & purchase one but if I`m not sure what is on offer, I will not. Obviously as this offer expires in a couple of hours, I probably won`t be able to take advantage of this offer.
Thank you. NEPTUNE59

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Hover you mouse pointer over the image of the Kings/Queens (or indeed each price offer) and a popup will show you all details.

DeletedUser12400

Just seen a time limited offer appear about 2 hours ago. What are you offering besides the diamonds that I can see. Looking really close,( I have a 21 " screen) , I see a King & Queen & possibly some type of victory tower. If you would show an expansion of what the offer is, I may need the bonus items & purchase one but if I`m not sure what is on offer, I will not. Obviously as this offer expires in a couple of hours, I probably won`t be able to take advantage of this offer.
Thank you. NEPTUNE59

As mrbeef mentioned you can hover your mouse pointer over the bar for details.
122.png