• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.56

DeletedUser99588

lol, lost count how many times game has frozen during a neighbourhood fight. Seems like another serious bug from beta has made it over again.

Why don't they just delay an update until it works properly :(

DeletedUser16126

Since the update battles have been 'freezing' - that is so say, at various stages during battles, after hitting an enemy unit (either with a ranged or melee attack) the game doesn't appear to register the move and nothing happens. It requires a restart of the browser (and the game). Selecting to 'continue battle' allows the battle to continue from the point where my unit caused damage.
Indeed very annoying, it happens to me at almost every fight. Again an update that makes the game worse, for those who try hard to fight manually! Again very frustrating to see that people who autobattle GvG on sectors where they add basters and attack the sector with flying units have no problems, and are just screwing the top 3 of PvP of my hood. When will INNO invest some time to solve this kind of screwing up the game? Maybe ... they are implemnting something right now that will even make it worse... like they always do...
Another anomaly is that my city shows the icon to indicate that I have been plundered - yet I have no plundered buildings, AND my event history only shows two attacks on my city (both unsuccessful) in the past 5 days.
Who the hell would dare to attack and even plunder you????

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5180

Thank you for the bug fixes :)

if i read that without knowing who posted it i could say 100% thats from a Mod, not a player

another update which offers a whole heap of nothing....oops i'm forgetting about the animation in the quest window.... thanks INNO, we were all desperate for more animations rather than address any actual problems which are well documented and have been for months

no doubt this will come with a new batch of bugs, you'll fix them in the following update and for that wonderful act we shall all bow down with eternal gratitude

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Atleast i am not the only one with the plunder icon, and battles freezing...

DeletedUser96745

no doubt this will come with a new batch of bugs, you'll fix them in the following update and for that wonderful act we shall all bow down with eternal gratitude

Inno thank you in advance!

DeletedUser99588

Anyone else finding the collection icon remaining even after everything has been collected. Refreshing browser removes it.

DeletedUser6974

i will reserve my comments until i see a posting that starts with "Hello, i am one of the game developers for FOE and am here to answer your questions about the game and to listen to your comments."
Posting anything here as it is is a waste of my time.

DeletedUser99445

I wouldn't say bugs are their fault. They do alot of QA testing obviously, but they cannot catch everything and some bugs doesn't manifest until the update goes live on the main servers.

You don't need to thank them, but I did. Erasing bugs is something I value and it might not be that you do.
We all value different things.

I just want to thank INNO for another Quality Moderator in the Forum. Bravo for all your marvellous and funny comments.
As for the updates, Inno are nothing if not consistent in their approach.

Decoder

Warrant Officer
Another useless update, without even touching big subjects from forum..

You are looking at it wrong....why are there little red swords now, what they do or when they showed up?! .... you have to just accept that they are pretty and be happy about it :)

DeletedUser1094

Does Inno know any of their games can't be played on LINUX, 'cause Flash
Is a four letter word (SWEAR) there!! Customers lost!!

Off topic, I know... but there's no problems with Linux :
1.56.32472 (23.07.2015 10:40), King Dael (62476), en6, en_US, LNX 13,0,0,214, Linux, Chrome/34.0.1847.137, 1615x964, Software Hw_disabled=unavailable (336 MB VRAM)

DeletedUser16026

You can play the game on Chrome regardless of which OS you're using, as it has an integrated flash player.

The issue with Linux is that it does not support the adobe flash player add-on. But you can go around that with Chrome, as King Dael shows above.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Look like there was a mini update today (bloody Nora - Inno staff working on a Saturday!)

I have yet to discover what it remedies - hopefully the freezing battles and plunder (mis)notification

DeletedUser

Look like there was a mini update today (bloody Nora - Inno staff working on a Saturday!)

I have yet to discover what it remedies - hopefully the freezing battles and plunder (mis)notification

That was the intention of the patch, yes, so please do let us know if you continue to experience issues.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I now have an 'idle' building icon (the sleeping moon) even though all my buildings are set to produce :(

EDIT: and now that I HAVE idle building the icon is gone. In addition, the plundered icon is showing even though I have not been plundered.

Last edited:

DeletedUser100832

I now have an 'idle' building icon (the sleeping moon) even though all my buildings are set to produce :(

EDIT: and now that I HAVE idle building the icon is gone. In addition, the plundered icon is showing even though I have not been plundered.

plunder icon comes up after you've plundered someone

DeletedUser

I have message threads that are now vanishing from the inbox and outbox with out being deleted...

DeletedUser

Oh yes I know that :)

But I think the update was supposed to fix it :)

The patch was intended to fix the urgent problems with PvP; the issue with the plunder icon appearing when you have plundered another player has been reported.