• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.54

DeletedUser5180

did the devs let their children loose on the programming for this update.

gameplay seriously slower, social bar totally messed up when aiding and a battlefield that looks like a child has scribbled all over it.

congrats INNO, this is taking ineptitude to a whole new level, it will take some doing to bring out a worse update than this

DeletedUser99445

Its pretty obvious that the senior devs have some apprentice/Noobs working for them on FOE while they develop newer games and in typical style of Newbie Noob devs, the errors flow.
Its Now Officially Fair to say that this game is in FULL Retrogression Mode. Will anyone actually step in behind the scenes and start addressing the issues? Probably not.

DeletedUser99692

And to add to that they have screwed up the rogues too.

For Gods Sake INNO if it ain't broke please don't fix it. I have guildies threatening to leave the game is that the whole point of this to drive us away :((((

Rosletyne

Warrant Officer
I suggest you fire your entire team of developers and replace them with monkeys. Given an infinite amount of time, probability has it that the monkeys will produce a working update, which the current team appears to be incapable of.

DeletedUser914

And to add to that they have screwed up the rogues too.

For Gods Sake INNO if it ain't broke please don't fix it. I have guildies threatening to leave the game is that the whole point of this to drive us away :((((

Did I miss something? what happened with the rogues?

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I pity the children. When at school, some poor kid is gong to be asked what their dad does...and in all innocence they reply..he's an INNO Games developer.....the class falls silent

DeletedUser98404

Basically, they have screwed up the way rogues work when using Auto. It is a complete mess and there are a huge number of pee'd off players right now.

DeletedUser99445

Basically, they have screwed up the way rogues work when using Auto. It is a complete mess and there are a huge number of pee'd off players right now.

What do FOE Devs and FOE Rogues have in common? ................... Answers on a postcard please.

DeletedUser7719

Weird, I just did some GvG battles today with 1 tank + 7 rogues and encountered no problems

DeletedUser99445

Its on the neighbourhood battles.
GvG is likely the next target as long as they are sure it will cheese off enough players of course.

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
Weird, I just did some GvG battles today with 1 tank + 7 rogues and encountered no problems

me too
200 fights today , most on auto admittedly ...but no noticeable difference tbh.

i came here coz a guildie said theyd been updated .. but i dont see it

Its on the neighbourhood battles.
GvG is likely the next target as long as they are sure it will cheese off enough players of course.

ahhh ..sry didnt see gates post
i rarely fight my hood now
so ..this could be a possibility

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6065

Perhaps the reference is to Rogues used on defense.

Yes, that has changed dramatically. I just scored some BIG PvP points because I could 'control' the defensive Rogues.

They appear to 'hang back' against the last hex row. So you can pretty much dictate what the defensive Rogues will become if you kill the other units in an order that is most beneficial to you as the attacker. Or, if the defensive Reals are getting too close, just kill them all, then you are left with Rogues alone.

. . . . mk

DeletedUser105638

So, I'm guessing you have never spent money to get rogues for yourself then??

This is absolutely ridiculous, and tantamount to fraud and robbery in my eyes. We paid to get 1 thing and have ended up with another. Whatever about the fact that they can't manage to fix the aiding bug in over 3 months, but purposefully taking one of the best things in the game and turning it into something as useless as Drummer Boy is outrageous.

Someone needs to be fired and this NEEDS to be changed back, swiftly.

Estipar

Chief Warrant Officer
Rogues have become cowards and will not move forward in the battle field and when the enemy approaches mine all run away.. Just spent 5 minutes watching 1 battle unfold with both armies inching towards each other and then running away from each other at every opportunity.. Back to watching paint dry.. at least the Alcatraz score is moving much quicker.. There must be players accelerating towards a Trillion points by now.. I hope they are not producing Billions of Rogues ;-))

DeletedUser99588

Could a member of the CM team please confirm whether the behaviour of rogues has indeed been changed and if so what the changes are and why it was deemed necessary. Also why a significant change was not mentioned in the announcement.

joesoap

Major-General
the next move button which used to be above right of the current unit in the unit bar also seems to have disappeared
isn't the point of the announcement to tell us all the changes that are going to happen or do we now to try & work out what they have changed ourselves

DeletedUser2989

Posted this in another thread but it's also relevant here:

There seem to have been a few battle related changes which we were not made aware of (as per announcement), personally I'm not sure what ones were and weren't intentional. Hopefully the CCM's/CM can find out more.

Hopefully we can get a official list of the intended changes that were not announced here soon, even better if we can get reasons for them (but not holding my breath for any good reasons). As for a reason as to why these changes were not announced the CCM's/CM will have to try and get that answer, not sure that anyone would like it though. All of these changes really should have been a part of the announcement and I'm rather disappointed (to put it lightly) that so much was not announced or explained.

DeletedUser97018

soooo loving this update :rolleyes:
especially making me not fighting on auto - just in case
and aiding is so much more fun now, i go through the bar waaaay faster
i only wish i also experienced that part when it goes back to my own avatar, it's just so lovely to look at...
as always, well done devs :p

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
Could a member of the CM team please confirm whether the behaviour of rogues has indeed been changed and if so what the changes are and why it was deemed necessary. Also why a significant change was not mentioned in the announcement.

i second that request ..
And with some haste please .!
Lots of angry guildmates , and friends await you reply.

DeletedUser103056

On beta only first page (rank 1-5) caused the jump to avatar issue. Of course it was announced on the forum and not fixed and pushed to live as per usual, but if it's exactly the same, you can do rest of the hood "normally". Haven't had the chance to test myself yet.