• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.53

DeletedUser

logo1.png

Hello Kings and Queens,

The update to 1.53 will take place on Thursday, June 11th. This update does not contain any directly visible improvements (just a few bugfixes), as most of the work done during this release cycle were code improvements and internal refactoring. But... those things have to be handled as well :). We'll bring you more interesting features and changes in the future releases! :)
There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for this little inconvenience. Please see the list of changes below:

Bug Fixes

• It was possible to access promo actions that were set to hidden.
  • Under some rare circumstances it was impossible to access world map.
  • It was impossible to complete one of the older story quests, while being in Tomorrow Era.
  • The tooltip for motivated Witch Doctor was displayed incorrectly after production has finished.
  • A great number of small code glitches were fixed during the release cycle - this should decrease the overall chance of new bugs popping up in the future.

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please click here or visit us on Facebook! :)

Thank you for your support and for playing Forge of Empires!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser80579

A great number of small code glitches were fixed during the release cycle - this should decrease the overall chance of new bugs popping up in the future.

If this reduces the time needed for bugfixing in future and so increases the time available for other work, I think it's a worthwhile investment :)

DeletedUser99588

If this reduces the time needed for bugfixing in future and so increases the time available for other work, I think it's a worthwhile investment :)

Agreed. Currently each update is introducing an increasing amount of bugs which might be minor in that they don't stop you playing the game but at the same time can be tedious.

DeletedUser11899

I look forward about those interesting features and changes but not so much once seen the latest precedent

DeletedUser5180

there was also a small update today (on Fel at least)

since then using aid on the social bar friends list sees it resetting back to the top 5 ranked players

what was in todays update that has caused this to re-appear.?

DeletedUser105544

there was also a small update today (on Fel at least)

since then using aid on the social bar friends list sees it resetting back to the top 5 ranked players

what was in todays update that has caused this to re-appear.?

Welcome to the club :(
I play in Dinegu and suffer the same annoying thing for almost a month (before that, the same issue was with neighborhood bar, but since they "fixed" it, friends bar has gone to hell)
As I can recall, it has been promised that this will be fixed some 3 weeks ago, but still nothing happened.

DeletedUser16026

The issue has not been fixed yet, if you're experiencing intervals where it does not happen because as mentioned in the bug thread it seems to be less present if you're going through the list slowly.

DeletedUser5180

The issue has not been fixed yet, if you're experiencing intervals where it does not happen because as mentioned in the bug thread it seems to be less present if you're going through the list slowly.

perhaps your right that going slowly reduces the chance of it happening, my internet has been slow recently but i noticed it has been faster today.

are you aware of what was in today's update that was either missed in last weeks or was too urgent to wait till the next one (it seemed to last only 1-2 mins max)

DeletedUser16026

are you aware of what was in today's update that was either missed in last weeks or was too urgent to wait till the next one (it seemed to last only 1-2 mins max)

The update today was because of a forum update. Though there is information and tools syncing between the two so the game was updated as well. I will double-check to see if anything else was included with it but I do not believe it was.

Estipar

Chief Warrant Officer
No improvements to GvG ... No fix for the GB Points Issue... No real improvements to the Game..

....... Brilliant.

Did you even Read or Understand any of the Feedback or Discussions in the last 6 Months in this Forum :mad::mad::mad: