• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.50

DeletedUser99445

Inno Motto.

" If it works, fix it as quickly as possible. If it's faulty then leave it for as long as possible".

DeletedUser97969

After aid or plunder neighbor , ---- http://prntscr.com/73cqnl
neighbors disappear. :)

any chance for total displacement of neighborhoods? One year with the same neighbors.
This is not good.

button to move the 5 neighbors moved to the beginning of the neighborhood sometimes.

DeletedUser6065

'...I suggest that you give some constructive feedback or perhaps even start a thread in the ideas section on how to adjust treasure hunt to accommodate to everyone. That'll be the best way to get your point across.'

If you truly read and understand the forums, as you wish us to believe you do, you will find several posts here and on BETA (yes, I said BETA) asking for a 'Disable Option' on Treasure Hunt. I for one tend to see that as a positive, concrete suggestion and one that was given often. Perusal of the Forums shows me the other frequent suggestion was the complete elimination of Treasure Hunt. Either would solve the Treasure Hunt issue, one way or another.

Please don't try and palm off an excuse to give suggestions. They were given plainly and clearly. Read them for yourself.

Oh, yeah, you do. Or so you say.

. . . mk

DeletedUser99445

If you truly read and understand the forums, as you wish us to believe you do, you will find several posts here and on BETA (yes, I said BETA) asking for a 'Disable Option' on Treasure Hunt. I for one tend to see that as a positive, concrete suggestion and one that was given often. Perusal of the Forums shows me the other frequent suggestion was the complete elimination of Treasure Hunt. Either would solve the Treasure Hunt issue, one way or another.

Please don't try and palm off an excuse to give suggestions. They were given plainly and clearly. Read them for yourself.

Oh, yeah, you do. Or so you say.

. . . mk

LOL I shouldn't laugh should. Nicely put Michael.