• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.50

DeletedUser

Please make sure you take notice of the change in day for this update (info can be found here), due to some national holidays in Germany.

DeletedUser14394

The Town Hall was sometimes starting production with a delay.

Any ideas what's the cause for this issue? Good to see it's fixed.

DeletedUser99588

The green check mark next to the Treasure Hunt icon won't be shown all the time any more.

Could you elaborate how this works. Is it just for the first treasure chest that it isn't shown so those not participating do not have it permanently on show and then works as previously for remaining chests?

DeletedUser

Could you elaborate how this works. Is it just for the first treasure chest that it isn't shown so those not participating do not have it permanently on show and then works as previously for remaining chests?
Of course not :) Inno's devs have their own idea of how the things should work :)

The checkmark is shown for a brief time, then disappear. You can easily miss the mark and lose chests. If you participate in TH, you'll have to hover over the TH icon to see the remaining time.

DeletedUser

I guess by the line "the green check mark for the treasure chest wont be shown all the time anymore" was really code for "we won't show the check mark when its time, or ever, so you never have a visual reminder that its time to collect the chest". How fun.

DeletedUser7719

The tick is only being shown when a treasure can still be collected and the sail continues (or in other words, it only does not show when it spoils). Exceptions are the first and the last treasure where it is not shown for the first treasure and always for the last treasure. (Personally, I would still want it for the first chest until it spoils as well)

DeletedUser107115

i very much dislike thattreasure chest does not always show you when to collect. when it takes 4 hours before you can collect it is not logical we have to remember it ourselves. i almost all day online but i am also working while doing it, so when you get a very short image you can collect it is not nice. in my guild most players have seen this and dislike it as wel.

DeletedUser99445

Of course not :) Inno's devs have their own idea of how the things should work :)

The checkmark is shown for a brief time, then disappear. You can easily miss the mark and lose chests. If you participate in TH, you'll have to hover over the TH icon to see the remaining time.

Another stupid fix. Thanks Inno.

DeletedUser96745

That is really silly fix, just like one when siege army was removed.

DeletedUser99445

Just saw this and remembered to check my THunt. LOL for the first time I have failed to get past the five minute sailing.
This fix has broken my TH.
Many thanks for Fixing it.
Can you apply the same fix to all my productions too and my GB's (sarcasm).

DeletedUser6525

This new TH change is horrible. It worked perfectly as it was before. As it is now, the checkmark doesn't even work properly on any of the collections.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99445

I;ve stopped playing it now due to frustration.
Great way to stop play, perhaps they will actually apply this to the rest of the game and we can stop playing entirely.
Seriously Devs and Mods, the game while I have played it has produced indicators to advise when things happen. Its a main part of the game play so why take it away from the TH?
You Devs and Mods have some Totally Crazy Ideas sometimes and before the Mods start saying it was nothing to do with them, remember that you guys provide feedback to the devs so you must be involved in this Mistake even if only slightly.

DeletedUser99445

First of all let me clarify that we are not the developers, and neither do we control their minds.
It's not strange that things even us mods dislike comes into the game, as much as things we want to happen do not.

On topic:
Regarding treasure hunt, this was an update towards those who didn't play it and found it annoying. There have been suggestions on the forum on how to tone treasure hunt down. Personally I want the notification to stay if you participate in treasure hunt while those who don't have it as it is now; with no notifications.

I didn't state that you were the developers, I stated that you were the mods and that the mods have an influence on what happens as they have to report to the devs how things are going and how the players are doing with the game. Mods provide feedback on how changes are received by the players as well as new game features etc. DUH!
I did however address both the Devs and the Mods. Man this is hard work sometimes.

DeletedUser

... the mods have an influence on what happens as they have to report to the devs how things are going and how the players are doing with the game. Mods provide feedback on how changes are received by the players as well as new game features etc.

Just a small clarification here that it is the Community Management team that do the hard work in passing on your feedback and suggestions. However, they cannot really be held responsible for how the game designers and developers interpret that feedback and act upon it.

DeletedUser99588

This is why Inno should have a representative that communicates with the playing community that can be held accountable. Fed up of hearing we can only pass the message on and have no control over what happens.

Someone from Innogames who can be held accountable and has some direct influence over the game should have the courage and responsibility to engage with their customers. Can't believe how they continue to hide and avoid answering and solving key issues and yet manage to perform in ridiculous videos that offer little.

So we get it, CMM and Mod team are powerless when it matters which means we need something new. We need Innogames to show some respect to the playing community and tell us the truth. If that is that the game is coming to an end and they are unwilling to provide resources to fix these things then so be it. We can all then make our own decisions knowing what the game does or doesn't have in-store for the future.

DeletedUser97349

Just a small clarification here that it is the Community Management team that do the hard work in passing on your feedback and suggestions. However, they cannot really be held responsible for how the game designers and developers interpret that feedback and act upon it.

To clarify further, it is not only the designers and developers who are ultimately responsible for how time is allocated to development projects. It is a team effort, but Gate2 is correct that we who pass the feedback on have a responsibility to represent the players accurately. This we do the the best of our ability, but perhaps there is room for improvement in our communication of what feedback exactly has been passed on.

DeletedUser

I can assure you all that I vehemently stand up for you to the Lead CM. I often quote posts from you in my weekly reports to show how you feel about issues within the game.

At this time we are comprising a report using your feed back on the GB issues which will be added to this weeks report, to again point out the problems you are facing.

Yes your right we can only do so much, and it is the job of your Coma Team to stand up for you. As Starzaan stated above there is always room for improvement in the communication, which is why we are trying a fully written report this time, on the GB issues instead of just adding quotes.

Having been a coma now for nearly 6 years I pride myself on doing my up most to represent you to the best of my ability.

DeletedUser99445

To clarify further, it is not only the designers and developers who are ultimately responsible for how time is allocated to development projects. It is a team effort, but Gate2 is correct that we who pass the feedback on have a responsibility to represent the players accurately. This we do the the best of our ability, but perhaps there is room for improvement in our communication of what feedback exactly has been passed on.

The real room for improvement is more to do with comms from the devs. We all know you guys are stuck between a rock and hard place in times like these so its the game devs that should give more in the way of comms to the players and they really should Drop the whole secrecy thing. What's the point of it all?
As for the TH, I don't really have much choice now but to drop playing that as although I can visit the city regularly through the day, I can't just sit and stare at the screen watching the timer countdown.
I guess we managed fine before it came along and now the icon just sits there useless and un-played.

DeletedUser96745

See the nonsense in it, I didnt even realise there was problem with TH and it is "fixed" instantly, meanwhile BIG problems are sitting there for months.