• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.48

DeletedUser14394

The battle rendering engine was significantly improved, which should result in faster loading and removing related memory leaks.

Good to see an improvement to it. Lets see how it's going to be.. Just wondering when the GvG map scrolling & actions would become smooth again..

DeletedUser106918

I think that the moon (idle) icon doesn't fit anymore. The new icons look nice with the new border, but it doesn't fit on the outdated moon.
The new icons really stand out in the city, but for the moon, it's only the border that stands out, the inner part still looks... idk how to explain that, just old and unfitting. It's simply too different from the art style that the newer icons follow.

DeletedUser106918

I agree, I was only disturbed by the idle icon with the white lining now. It's too bright for my eyes, personally.
Luckily they change these icons every so often lol. Hopefully they tone it down.
That's basically the opposite of what I meant. I don't want the border to be toned down, in fact it makes the icons visible very well.
What bugs me is that the idle icon looks so different.
The other icons are bright and colorful, with a white border, against a less-saturated background, so they stand out.
The idle icon has meh-ish brightness and no saturation whatsoever, surrounded by a bright white border. That makes it just look awful.
So I think the inner part should be updated to fit better, both into the border and the art style of the other icons.

DeletedUser12400

I like the light borders for city icons. It's much easier to notice missed buildings. Thanks!

Sp32

Master Corporal
Does anyone know the time of the update? I thought it would've been done by now?

Sp32

Master Corporal
Oh, I thought the new era was coming out today, considering it wasn't included in the last two updates... But doesn't look like the new era is here, again.

Last edited:

DeletedUser99588

It wasn't in the 1.48 announcement so I didn't expect it. Best guess would be soon after the egg throwing is over :)

DeletedUser914

If a new era or a new event starts, it is always announced huge. Not just a few single words.

DeletedUser579

AT LAST !
I have been banging on for ages about the 'collect' icons being too easily blended into the buildings and FINALLY FoE get round to sorting it ! ;o)
Ahh well, better late than never !