• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.47

DeletedUser7719

Yea, it's the Easter Event: don't see what's the confusion here. (Also, it's March 25th, not April ;)). (The keyword in the 1.47 announcement was that these were preparations for the new event/age; it doesn't mean it's coming on 1.47)

I don't see how overlooking a single question makes a single moderator in big trouble. I highly doubt it was purposely ignored (even I overlook questions here and there when I was a moderator, and it's not something I do on purpose), and since all moderators are volunteers, they really do a great job for the work they do to keep the forum all nice and tidy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7396

still nothing about GBs stupid points, so you can stick it ..........

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99588

Time to take a chill pill. I also thought the reply meant it was coming today but that's because I didn't read the announcement carefully enough. Omega's post is a complete over reaction imo and one I'm sure that comes from a build up of frustration from other things in the game that haven't been fixed.

DeletedUser99588

It's frustrating that things are being introduced that need fixing. Updates should improve the game...

Couldn't agree more and very annoying that concerns in the main fall on deaf ears and are ignored even though time and time again the players predictions have come true. Still waiting for simple fix to the army management system which gets swamped with injured units when doing a lot of fighting making it very difficult to find the healthy ones. This is a database driven game so should be simple to order the units by health and/or give the option of filtering for full health units. In fact this should have been done without needing to be asked as it is good coding practice to present data which in this scenario is the army units in the most useful order.

DeletedUser2989

Yea, it's the Easter Event: don't see what's the confusion here. (Also, it's March 25th, not April ;)). (The keyword in the 1.47 announcement was that these were preparations for the new event/age; it doesn't mean it's coming on 1.47)

I'm sorry it's been rather confusing (update announcements are like that unfortunately...) the key word was indeed preparations which meant they were implementing background stuff that would allow for a less buggy updates in the future when both the Easter Event and the Tomorrow Era come along (please note I'm not saying they will be added together, it currently looks like it'll be Easter first then TE).

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Are you being serious? Why demand that he be punished? The forum moderators are VOLUNTEERS. In case you don't know what that means; they are regular players who devote some of their time to moderating the forum. They do not work for Inno, nor do they get paid.

This is a free to play game. Without such volunteers as Tankovy, the forum would cease to operate. If you really have such issues with the game or with game updates I suggest that you contact Inno directly via their website.

DeletedUser

mrbeef careful there, you have now responded to a post that has been deleted for rule violations, they will come after you next.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
You are of course entitled to your opinion, but I believe that Tankovy does a cracking job and I'm happy to sign my name to that. Well done Tank :)

DeletedUser

I've had no trouble with tankvoy before this either mrbeef, but it wasn't one little error.

I think Easter is included.
was not corrected.

I asked my question twice before being given an answer only for it to be more misleading than the initial announcement.

I had two of my posts edited, one to the point that it made no sense, the other deleted so my valid, on topic, point was erased. The mod team has failed many times in this thread.

DeletedUser97349

Hey guys, I know I'm on a sabbatical and all, but please try and keep things constructive.

I gave Tankovy the information that it was the Easter Event (which it indeed is), so if you would like to apportion blame its not Tankovy who should be the target :p. The announcement was perhaps not as clear as it could be, however these are not written by individual server support teams such as ours, but are uniform across the servers, so mods are not responsible for their content.

If anything else is unclear, however, please feel free to ask and I will do what I can to clarify.

DeletedUser65431

If anything else is unclear, however, please feel free to ask and I will do what I can to clarify.

The stalemates fix is in odd one I will agree. From my perspective it seems to cause more damage in situations that most people were fine with and what it solves.
Is this nonsense a permanent 'feature' or is an actual solution being investigated?

DeletedUser97349

The minimum one damage is intended as a permanent change as things stand.

DeletedUser97349

The negative feedback has been passed on, however at present I have no further information to offer I'm afraid. As I mentioned, I'm on leave at present, however I will drop a note to see if someone can chase up some more feedback on this.

DeletedUser7396

What the hell do you talking about :)
I dont have a clue, and its to boring to read all :)
My "vacation" is over ( read my ban )
What shall we criticize now and who ?!!
Maybe admins :)