• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.47

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I can hazard a guess. If the attacker was using 1 Grenadier + 7 Rogues (or similar combination), then with the guaranteed minimum 1 damage inflicted by any unit against any other unit the 7 stone throwers would have inflicted 7 damage upon the Grenadier on their first turn. The Grenadier would not be able to get within range of the Stone Throwers even after his second turn. Maybe some rogues may be able to. Anyway, after the end of turn 1 for both players the Grenadier is down to 3/10 healths. 3 more hits by the Stone Throwers will kill him and the remaining Rogues will have nothing to transform into and thus be killed with 1 hit.

Oops..read that as CA... but even so even an AAV + 7 Rogues could lose. If the attacker inadvertently moves his AAV forward on the first run within the range of the Stone Throwers he may suffer 7/10 hits and decide to abort just in case 3 more hits wipe him out :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser96901

you misunderstood me:
if we expect an attack with one heli tomorrow we will have 8 strike teams as defense
and then the attacker has lost his heli before he can retreat

DeletedUser99588

Exactly Sean, not only do they introduce a massive imbalance of points being earned by levelling GB's they compound it by introducing a change that also reduces points that can be scored through fighting.

Yes I know the developers are meant to be changing the GB score but how long does it take? Must have been six months or more since it was first noticed on one of the international servers.

DeletedUser98461

Exactly Sean, not only do they introduce a massive imbalance of points being earned by levelling GB's they compound it by introducing a change that also reduces points that can be scored through fighting.

Yes I know the developers are meant to be changing the GB score but how long does it take? Must have been six months or more since it was first noticed on one of the international servers.

They will never fix it...............if they wanted it could have been done in 10 minutes, they have been given all tools by players here.

DeletedUser7396

They will never fix it...............if they wanted it could have been done in 10 minutes, they have been given all tools by players here.

Thats why i say PFFFFFFFFFFFF...........

Last edited by a moderator: