• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.45

DeletedUser7719

That is a bug that has already been reported to the developers, so it will be fixed :)

patrick3377

Corporal
good, i'll not leave the game then, nor my friends nor friends of my friends... ok, i know i am spamming

I think i'd play on beta more, to catch all the bugs before release :P

DeletedUser97969

figures which show copies of blueprint for the great buildings are too hardly visible dimmed of the yellow background.

DeletedUser97349

figures which show copies of blueprint for the great buildings are too hardly visible dimmed of the yellow background.

This also is unintended and will be fixed. In the mean time, refreshing your browser should resolve the issue until you find your next BP.

DeletedUser7719

Or you can hover over the section and it'll show you the amount of copies there as well ;)

DeletedUser653

fish jumping, Lilly's on ponds !! is this really the best use of programmers time ? Another change not requested and not useful :(

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
fish jumping, Lilly's on ponds !! is this really the best use of programmers time ? Another change not requested and not useful :(

I totally agree. Since the implementation of Hardware Deceleration I have resorted to turning all animation features off anyway in order to get reasonable performance and reduce the amount of game crashes. I suspect it's the same for many other players too.

Last edited:

DeletedUser97018

treasure hunt is loading longer then it used to
also smoke animations get turned on randomly eventhough they are inactive on settings - refreshing helps