• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.44

DeletedUser99588

The feedback has been given, and the devs and designers are aware that there is an issue with large volumes of damaged units obscuring the healthy ones. Possible solutions to this are being looked into, so I will pass more information on this as it arrives.

Thank you. Fingers crossed there is a speedy solution. Databases have some nifty sorting/ordering functions that can be utilised so sorting by health might be a nice quick thing to implement while they consider other options.

DeletedUser11899

A much more simple solution: just a check box to hide/show the injuried ones
It could be placed inside the settings menu or army management screen, it doesnt matter where.

DeletedUser96901

and how about a setting how many units you want to see: 20 or 8
20 of each could become very much:
11 ages (soon 12) * 6 unit types each age (5 normal + champions) + rogues = 73
showing 20 of each could be up to 1460 (+attached ones): a value where the army management already could become slow again

and you can only use 8 at a time: so if not seeing injured it would be easy to select those 8 ;)

DeletedUser99445

A much more simple solution: just a check box to hide/show the injuried ones
It could be placed inside the settings menu or army management screen, it doesnt matter where.

I like this idea +1 but I like any idea that allows me to see my healthy troops first.

DeletedUser7719

Add Test Ament's idea with an injured unit filter with the unattached and attached option (if it's not selected, only healthy units will show). I don't think players ever want to see both injured and uninjured together until their running low on units, but even then, you mainly use all the healthy ones, then switch to the injured ones.

DeletedUser99445

Add Test Ament's idea with an injured unit filter with the unattached and attached option (if it's not selected, only healthy units will show). I don't think players ever want to see both injured and uninjured together until their running low on units, but even then, you mainly use all the healthy ones, then switch to the injured ones.

Its true and of course when we do have to see the injured, we want to see the Least Injured first.

DeletedUser97603

and thanatos' said other thing.
Filter is not working together. Its just like old-type chained-select boxes.
2 filters must be interact with each other.
When I choose any age, counts must be updated.

DeletedUser99588

The feedback has been given, and the devs and designers are aware that there is an issue with large volumes of damaged units obscuring the healthy ones. Possible solutions to this are being looked into, so I will pass more information on this as it arrives.

Any update on when this will be fixed? Getting a little ridiculous trying to find a healthy troop amongst so many damaged. A number of suggestions have been made that could be easily implemented even if it is just an interim solution.

DeletedUser99445

Any update on when this will be fixed? Getting a little ridiculous trying to find a healthy troop amongst so many damaged. A number of suggestions have been made that could be easily implemented even if it is just an interim solution.

You have to admit though that by not being able to access healthy troops, you then end up using damaged ones and your troop numbers are drastically reduced which in turn prevents players from gathering too many troops for the servers to handle.
This appears to be the answer to the problem that Inno were seeking.

DeletedUser97349

I will try to get that information for you. I believe it was a permanent solution that was being considered rather than a temporary one, but I will seek clarification if I am able.