• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.44

DeletedUser103056

Edit: Never mind, thank you for clearing that up below Starzaan

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97349

Army management is sluggish since update and I can't view my rogues properly with the limited unit display. How does it decide which to show as I have a substantial number of injured ones in the display?

Like the unit count feature though but not the reduced unit display.

Edit:

Also the troop counter is not working correctly with filters. When I select bronze age and attached it has a count of 82 with only attached rogues in display. I don't have any attached bronze age troops but I also don't have 82 attached rogues either. Not sure how the 82 figure is being calculated.

Have you cleared cache since the update? The first time loading after clearing your cache may take longer, but the new display system is intended to improve army management loading not make it more sluggish. The following is displayed:
- All units in the attacking army.
- All units in the defending army.
- All injured units.
- All attached units.
- 20 full health unattached units of each type.

DeletedUser99438

Army management is sluggish since update and I can't view my rogues properly with the limited unit display. How does it decide which to show as I have a substantial number of injured ones in the display?

Like the unit count feature though but not the reduced unit display.

Edit:

Also the troop counter is not working correctly with filters. When I select bronze age and attached it has a count of 82 with only attached rogues in display. I don't have any attached bronze age troops but I also don't have 82 attached rogues either. Not sure how the 82 figure is being calculated.

Scan to the end of the troops in army management Thanatos it shows you there the break down of troops. I had to go to an era I had no troops in to get my rogue count though.
http://prntscr.com/61alwm

DeletedUser99588

maybe
20 healthy unattached and all injured (or 20 injured)

I have quite a few unattached rogues so wondering how it is deciding which ones to show and from what I can gather there is no way of accessing the remaining ones. It is a mixture of healthy and unhealthy but mainly healthy ones. Obviously when attacking you want only healthy ones to be seen but when choosing maybe to use some for defence in GvG you would put the unhealthy ones in. Not being able to view and pick the ones you want is a hindrance and a step backwards.

Scan to the end of the troops in army management Thanatos it shows you there the break down of troops. I had to go to an era I had no troops in to get my rogue count though.
http://prntscr.com/61alwm

Thanks I had seen this but haven't figured out a way to access those troops if there is one.

- 20 full health unattached units of each type.

This is not true for mine. I have injured rogues in my 20 viewable.

DeletedUser99438

I have quite a few unattached rogues so wondering how it is deciding which ones to show and from what I can gather there is no way of accessing the remaining ones. It is a mixture of healthy and unhealthy but mainly healthy ones. Obviously when attacking you want only healthy ones to be seen but when choosing maybe to use some for defence in GvG you would put the unhealthy ones in. Not being able to view and pick the ones you want is a hindrance and a step backwards.

Thanks I had seen this but haven't figured out a way to access those troops if there is one.

This is not true for mine. I have injured rogues in my 20 viewable.

Haven't a clue mate to be honest - but I guess we'll find out in practise and hopefully not to fault :/

DeletedUser99588

You will be able to see all injured rogues in addition to 20 full health ones, as per my previous list

Ah, I understand now the display is actually showing more than 20 rogues.

DeletedUser15432

Excellent for the army management, especialy with the extra information displayed at the end, a breakdown of all units available

DeletedUser99588

Ok, I appreciate the effort the devs are going to with these improvements but the flaw with what has been done is that it is going to be hard to find the 20 healthy units amongst lots of injured ones if all injured ones are displayed. You could have hundreds of injured rogues displayed and because only 20 of your healthy ones are viewable it will be a nightmare as they aren't sorted by health.

DeletedUser12778

Ok, I appreciate the effort the devs are going to with these improvements but the flaw with what has been done is that it is going to be hard to find the 20 healthy units amongst lots of injured ones if all injured ones are displayed. You could have hundreds of injured rogues displayed and because only 20 of your healthy ones are viewable it will be a nightmare as they aren't sorted by health.

thats an issue that can be easily resolved by adding an hide damaged filter

DeletedUser99588

thats an issue that can be easily resolved by adding an hide damaged filter

Indeed lots of issues are easily solved it is just if and when they will be that is normally the concern. In this case a filter or sorting/ordering by health would help. If it is a filter then it needs to remember its last setting so you don't have to keep selecting it. In fact that would be good for all the filter options in the army management. To many clicks needed to find what you want at the moment for each fight in GvG when quite often you want the exact same filter options you had the previous time you were in army management.

DeletedUser97883

I thought this update was supposed to fix the GvG map bug. I'm not a Chrome user (I use Firefox), but I see no difference in the frequency that I get stuck in the loading screen, between yesterday and today.

DeletedUser7719

It's fixed for me :D
Have you tried clearing your cache? Do you have smoke animations off as well?

DeletedUser97883

Yes, I've cleared my cache, and yes, smoke animations are off.

DeletedUser7719

That's strange. Is there anyone else whose problem with the initial loading of the GvG map is not fixed?

EDIT: Or switching the map a few times?

DeletedUser97883

Oh, the initial loading works fine. It generally gets stuck after I switch the map a few times. Sometimes I make it through checking all ages, sometimes I don't.

DeletedUser99445

BRILLIANT Update. This has to be the best ever as Now, I cant access my Healthy Troops due to all the damaged ones in the way and the healthy ones Hidden to improve performance in a Stacking System as suggested by many players in the Forum.
This means that I can now just use up my damaged troops till they are dead and then reveal my Healthy ones.
It also serves to make sure I deplete my Troop Numbers.
BRILLIANT IDEA! I am so Happy, Can you see my Tears of Joy?

DeletedUser99588

This has to be the best ever as Now, I cant access my Healthy Troops due to all the damaged ones in the way and the healthy ones Hidden to improve performance in a Stacking System as suggested by many players in the Forum.

This isn't the stacking system players asked for it is the developers own idea on how to solve the army management issues. The stacking system suggested would have allowed easy access to all healthy units. What we have been given as I predicted earlier in this thread is a nightmare situation of trying to find 20 healthy units amongst hundreds of injured.

Mods have yet to respond to my concern though so maybe they are waiting for developer feedback.

DeletedUser99445

This is the developers form of punishment for all the complaints about their proposed limit of 2,000 troops.
Plus a little more pain for suggesting a stacking system.
This is the only game I have ever found where the developers get a kick out of players complaining.
Its time to just walk away and play a decent game from normal game developers as this kind of STUPIDITY has gone on far too long.

DeletedUser97349

The feedback has been given, and the devs and designers are aware that there is an issue with large volumes of damaged units obscuring the healthy ones. Possible solutions to this are being looked into, so I will pass more information on this as it arrives.