• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.44

DeletedUser5180

Number of units is now displayed in the attached/unattached filter and in the units tooltips.
Attached/unattached filter will be activated by default for players with Alcatraz.

much needed and very welcome. if this works as intended then a great update :)

DeletedUser99588

Does the unit count show how many of each unit you have or just an overall total?

DeletedUser2989

Does the unit count show how many of each unit you have or just an overall total?

Based on the following (quoted from the update post):
Number of units is now displayed in the attached/unattached filter and in the units tooltips.

I'd say the number of units will be displayed next to each category (so you'll know your overall total, total attached, total unattached) and that somehow the number will be displayed in each unit tool tip. So somewhere in that info panel for each unit it'd have what your total is for that unit.

DeletedUser99588

and will the tool tip for each unit type show total of that type for attached and unattached as separate entities.

For example you have 1000 unattached rogues and 8 attached.

Would the tool tip if you hovered over either a attached or unattached show the total of 1008 or the individual quantities, 1000 for unattached and 8 for attached?

DeletedUser96901

it only shows the number for unattached: 1000 when over an unattached one
if you hover over an attached it shows nothing: so you still must count the attached ones yourself :p

DeletedUser99588

if you hover over an attached it shows nothing: so you still must count the attached ones yourself

Thanks. Odd that they didn't add it for attached as well but I guess unattached is the most important so I'm grateful they have provided this feature.

DeletedUser2989

if you hover over an attached it shows nothing: so you still must count the attached ones yourself :p

I'm assuming you're certain of that due to beta? If so I'd be cautious as it may change between beta and here.

DeletedUser15471

No sign of fixing the chat box bug yet. Any idea when this will be implemented?

DeletedUser5180

I have chat on A,C & H.
Chat on J is intermittent (mostly no).

No chat on other 6 worlds.

Since the last update.

. . . mk

i've been using guild chat including the whisper function on Fel Dranghyr no problem since the update

DeletedUser99588

I have frequently experienced considerable lag when typing. A refresh sometimes helps but not always. I've also noticed an increase with chat disconnecting but not as bad as it used to be several months ago.

DeletedUser102051

Will there ever be a UNDO button for last act? that is badly needed also :) only 1 action back will do :)

DeletedUser15471

What I mean about the chat box bug is when you move your mouse towards the chat box, the cursor picks up the descriptive text from a building and the text stays on the screen. When you get to the chat box, the text obscures the box.
This is best (or actually worst) shown if you pass over a GB, as the large amount of text hides all of the chat box and then some.
The obscuring text also appears everywhere on the screen, making it really difficult to do selective collections when you are trying to use LoA, St. Mark's & RAH,etc,, bonuses.
Of course the work around is to move your mouse to an empty space so no text appears but that sort of defeats the object of trying to collect selectively

DeletedUser4571

Is the so called 'siege bug' fixed by this update? Imo you should fix all bugs before introducing new features, although the unit count and default attached/unattached with Alcatraz is a nice change.

DeletedUser99588

Army management is sluggish since update and I can't view my rogues properly with the limited unit display. How does it decide which to show as I have a substantial number of injured ones in the display?

Like the unit count feature though but not the reduced unit display.

Edit:

Also the troop counter is not working correctly with filters. When I select bronze age and attached it has a count of 82 with only attached rogues in display. I don't have any attached bronze age troops but I also don't have 82 attached rogues either. Not sure how the 82 figure is being calculated.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97349

Is the so called 'siege bug' fixed by this update? Imo you should fix all bugs before introducing new features, although the unit count and default attached/unattached with Alcatraz is a nice change.

Yes, we hope that this update (which has just gone in) will resolve the 'siege bug' issue. Should anyone encounter this issue after this update, please do send us a ticket asap. Thanks

Roger, the issue with the tooltips is currently still open at present.

DeletedUser96901

Army management is sluggish since update and I can't view my rogues properly with the limited unit display. How does it decide which to show as I have a substantial number of injured ones in the display?

Like the unit count feature though but not the reduced unit display.
maybe
20 healthy unattached and all injured (or 20 injured)
;)

DeletedUser99438

It will only show 20 Units at a time. When in battle will it remove the injured troops and allow you to see the healthy ones to use? Because if not seeing only 20 rogues at a time is not going to be practical.