• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.41

• Thread starter DeletedUser97349
  • Start date

DeletedUser97349

Thats good to hear Star, atleast Inno considered our opinions.. I doubt you posted that Update announcement twice..!!

No I didn't lol, i hope there's no issue with the 'edit' button :p

Edit: edit

Edit again: guess not!

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Due to the negative feedback concerning the unit cap, this part of the update is due to be removed from the game tomorrow. A temporary solution will be implemented until January to prevent any issues of players being unable to log in (this will involve increasing the memory available and will not impact on gameplay). A cleaner and more satisfactory permanent solution will be implemented in the new year, which should hopefully satisfy everyone .

Nice one :)

+28 from me hehehee

DeletedUser11899

Glad to see the 'Important update'.

A small step but a forward step after all.

DeletedUser15432

Very good news with regards to the important update with regards to Alcatraz unit cap

DeletedUser96901

thank you for removing the cap limit and implementing a better solution :o

DeletedUser5180

Good news and great work @ Starzaan, this would NOT have happened in the past, the Co-Coms nowadays do work tirelessly on the players behalf and not just dish out infractions for speaking your mind like a previous regime did

thumbs up :D

DeletedUser97349

Thanks guys, lets not forget the team in Hamburg for listening to the feedback as well, big thanks to them :D

DeletedUser96867

Thanks Starzaan, it's nice to finally see some results from our feedback.

DeletedUser14394

A temporary solution will be implemented until January to prevent any issues of players being unable to log in (this will involve increasing the memory available and will not impact on gameplay).

@Starzaan, If you don't mind, could you please elaborate on what kind of memory will be increased..?

DeletedUser

strange, this is now proof that inno can listen to it's players....
Thanks for getting this Starzaan. Hopefully this is code for "army management will be improved" and new year is not code for "December, 2016"