• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.38

DeletedUser5180

It is not possible to implement an automatic refund I'm afraid, however support will offer a refund to those who have unlocked this technology already. Please send a ticket titled Missile Artillery Refund and it will be processed as soon as possible.

i put in a ticket and got a refund in approx 3 minutes or so, many thanks to Kimba for such a speedy response :)

DeletedUser97199

The recent increase in the troop image size on the battlefield - tho nice - means the orange glow round the hex is often obscured and so it's hard to see which unit you're controlling, I've lost units as a result!! [Hope this is the right place for this comment]

DeletedUser14394

The recent increase in the troop image size on the battlefield - tho nice - means the orange glow round the hex is often obscured and so it's hard to see which unit you're controlling, I've lost units as a result!! [Hope this is the right place for this comment]

YEah, exactly. Mainly copters, which are in air, their orange glow is confusing me making me to think it's in wrong hex..

DeletedUser14394

Whoa Whoa Whoa.. Wait a minute.. It has bigger problems that we can imagine.. The health bar was in correct position, but the units seems like somewhat down the hex than its original position.. And if you can take a close look at IFV of PME (during battle), it was pretty much ugly in its recent bigger view.

egemensavas

Private
Hi everyone,

I couldn't figure out the reason for this change. I don't see no advantage.

A timer has been added to the Forge Points bar in the middle of the game HUD when there are no Forge Points.

Is there any one that can enlighten me as to what is the reason for that change?

Best regards..

DeletedUser97349

Hi everyone,

I couldn't figure out the reason for this change. I don't see no advantage.

Is there any one that can enlighten me as to what is the reason for that change?

Best regards..

It is a small addition intended to be helpful to new players who may not understand immediately how FP accumulation works.

DeletedUser9168

Screen Shot 2014-11-07 at 13.08.31.png
The position of this FP timer is awkward though. On my screen it overlaps the move tool and i keep accidentally hitting it when trying to rearrange items in my city. It may not be the same for other sizes of screen though.

DeletedUser7719

There is a small bug there: the timer should disappear when the sell/move/cancel buttons show