• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.38

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
No fix for the wrong goods received display when collecting from LoA/Babel? For example, when collecting from LoA today in J it showed I received 13 Gold, yet I'm in CA.

DeletedUser15432

Also no fix for the fact that goods buildings were excluded from the waiting icon buildings at the last update

DeletedUser7719

No fix for the wrong goods received display when collecting from LoA/Babel? For example, when collecting from LoA today in J it showed I received 13 Gold, yet I'm in CA.
Was that a reported bug? Didn't see it anywhere in the bugs forum...

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Yes, I first raised a ticket on the 5th October, with further confirmations and screenshots supplied subsequent to that ;)

DeletedUser5180

will battle points that were not given when using missiles be re-instated.?

also resources lost during Chateau quest collections also be re-instated.?

DeletedUser97349

will battle points that were not given when using missiles be re-instated.?

also resources lost during Chateau quest collections also be re-instated.?

Unfortunately this would be logistically far too difficult for us to achieve, we can only apologise for the inconvenience.

DeletedUser1081

What about returning the exorbitant costs paid to unlock missile technology, now that that's been shown to be an error? That wouldn't be too tricky technically, since it's the same amount for everyone and applies to everyone past that point in the tech tree.

DeletedUser5180

What about returning the exorbitant costs paid to unlock missile technology, now that that's been shown to be an error? That wouldn't be too tricky technically, since it's the same amount for everyone and applies to everyone past that point in the tech tree.

Remember the deal castle nerf.? Medals already given were subsequently taken away. Logistical difficulties didn't seem too big a problem then

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer

Yeah lost a substantial amount of coins just on that research and currently not able to advance on the tech-tree bcoz of shortage of coins ...My thinking was this was done to slow down the progress but if its accepted as an error / mistake from the dev's side then I think its a fair call that they return back the wronged coins to all those who have gone beyond the Missile research on the tech-tree...

By the way a big thanks from me to Skydance for bringing this issue up and actually making the Mod team,CCM to take it up to the game dev's and also giving an explicit explanation to make the dev's understand clearly that there is indeed an error in the cost for the Missile Artillery research in CE.

DeletedUser97718

performance continues to decline and i am refreshing a ridiculous amount of times especially when attacking - i have an old pc but with 2gb of ram and a fibre optic broadband connection this has never been too much of a problem before (yes hardware acceleration enabled and better than not having it enabled) i have tried 3 browsers and find firefox the best .

I also see no attempt with this upgrade to address the anomolies between attack and defence boosts which are also worsening - I have raised a ticket regarding this given actual battle examples and frankly it is making the levelling up of the zeus's castel etc absolutely pointless as it seems to me the higher your attack boosts versus the lower the defence boost the more damage you receive indeed fighting on the CE map against defences with 25% boost seems particularly tricky when at 88% i should be home and dry and by the way as a manual attacker I do know what units to use against what etc so that is not the issue

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser101925

Other Changes:
"The city inhabitants now spawn all in the beginning rather than spawning one by one."

May I ask why? Wouldn't this create more animations running in our cities and thus make the game even slower then it already is?

I've recently changed back from Waterfox to Chrome and oh boy.. the game regularly halts and refreshes are so common it's better to login every once in a while then to leave the browser open. And dont even try to tell me to disable hardware acceleration.

Not sure if it helps posting my specs again. They're above average compared to the regular user here.

DeletedUser7719

And may I ask what that even means, please?
I believe this means that the people walking around the city used to show up one by one, but now they are all there from the start (so you will see more people/cars in your city).

DeletedUser1081

I believe this means that the people walking around the city used to show up one by one, but now they are all there from the start (so you will see more people/cars in your city).

Thanks and Hm, in equal proportions. I thought there were always several peeps at a time, and not growing numbers of them. And in any case why is it important for us to have a big splat of people "at the beginning"? And: At the beginning of what - the era? the day? each log-in? ... ?

DeletedUser9546

Where in the update does it say they are changing the tech tree cost?......where in the post is there anything to do with missile artillery?

Sorry Ive read it twice and cant find it. I found in another post where they said it was an error, but makes no mention of change or when.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1081

Where in the update does it say they are changing the tech tree cost? Or that it was an error? Or...where in the post is there anything to do with missile artillery? Sorry Ive read it twice and cant find it

Sorry Whitittera - it's in the Bug Department, not the changelog. I just blurted it out because it seemed related to the question of reimbursements.

DeletedUser97349

It is not possible to implement an automatic refund I'm afraid, however support will offer a refund to those who have unlocked this technology already. Please send a ticket titled Missile Artillery Refund and it will be processed as soon as possible.

DeletedUser99588

It is not possible to implement an automatic refund I'm afraid, however support will offer a refund to those who have unlocked this technology already. Please send a ticket titled Missile Artillery Refund and it will be processed as soon as possible.

Will you be making an in-game announcement notifying players that they are entitled to a refund?