• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.37

DeletedUser914

I got 2 - maybe you dont have enough medals :p

not enough medals! :rolleyes: I am ranked 3 in medals list in Arvahall, but I got the problem solved, a reward expansion is waiting for me and had to reboot,

In total today 5: 2 from victory, 1 from reward and 2 from diamonds makes 5

DeletedUser

is there any CE player yet who can confirm that the CE barracks that give attack boost give that boost for all eras/units, not just CE?

DeletedUser100555

Somebody mentioned something about the murky green CE water being the same as grass.

Add my vote to changing the waterfront water colour to a nice blue - would really add to the character of the game. At the moment it does nothing.

DeletedUser914

It looks crisis everywhere: Oil Crisis: are there more running low on gasoline?

DeletedUser914

yes, I know, and have plenty myself, only thing, cannot pay for every guild member that amount of petrol, and I asked so many times: prepare.... :p

DeletedUser5180

yes, I know, and have plenty myself, only thing, cannot pay for every guild member that amount of petrol, and I asked so many times: prepare.... :p

It will be a short term scarcity I'm sure, gbs will be giving out every day and soon all PE goods will be plentiful :)

DeletedUser100493

The computer games company seems to be lacking a few supplies? I would have thought it would give out 50 more per hour than a greenhouse? As per square meter of property a games company can make millions but do that with a greenhouse you need to make it bigger?

DeletedUser5180

The computer games company seems to be lacking a few supplies? I would have thought it would give out 50 more per hour than a greenhouse? As per square meter of property a games company can make millions but do that with a greenhouse you need to make it bigger?

computer games company = 245 supplies per tile + 150 happiness
greenhouse complex = 213 supplies per tile + 100 happiness

there is a 15% increase in supply production and a 50% increase in happiness for the same cost in diamonds......seems fair enough to me.?

DeletedUser97349

I have added a link to the original announcement to a video with a brief tour of CE for those who are interested :)

DeletedUser2182

Am I seeing the actual likenesses of (well-known) actors amongst the CE avatars, or are there just some Doppelgänger at the inno offices?

DeletedUser6974

Somebody mentioned something about the murky green CE water being the same as grass.

Add my vote to changing the waterfront water colour to a nice blue - would really add to the character of the game. At the moment it does nothing.

add my +1 vote to change the water at the CE buildings to be something like is at the Alcatraz not the cruddy green color that looks like the run off from our local sewer drain treatment plant.

DeletedUser1081

add my +1 vote to change the water at the CE buildings to be something like is at the Alcatraz not the cruddy green color that looks like the run off from our local sewer drain treatment plant.

It does indeed look like it smells foul. Please change it. You came up with some fine-looking water for the oasis - how about trying that, or the water in the main sea/river? (To me the Alcatraz water also looks a bit too murky.)

DeletedUser5180

It does indeed look like it smells foul. Please change it. You came up with some fine-looking water for the oasis - how about trying that, or the water in the main sea/river? (To me the Alcatraz water also looks a bit too murky.)

i agree, lets campaign to have our cities brightened up \o/ \0/ \o/

Andrew420

Major
I live in a city with a canal running thru it that has the same color water
Most canals aren't clean in fact they are mostly murky
So I would say they got the color right

Last edited:

DeletedUser1081

Mercy Andrew - and does your local fish market feature an octopus waving someone around nonstop? And is the Lighthouse of Alexandria next to Alcatraz and Basil's Cafe?! It's not supposed to be realistic. It's supposed to look good.

DeletedUser5180

I live in a city with a canal running thru it that has the same color water
Most canals aren't clean in fact they are mostly murky
So I would say they got the color right
It wouldn't be realistic if all the water was clean

Mercy Andrew - and does your local fish market feature an octopus waving someone around nonstop? And is the Lighthouse of Alexandria next to Alcatraz and Basil's Cafe?! It's not supposed to be realistic. It's supposed to look good.

i can see andrew's point but i agree with mink, we want our cities looking good. apart from the names of some CE buildings you'd never actually notice a canal there unless zooming in. you want to see it from a normal size view, i particularly like the blue on the kings / queens and although a bit bright to realistically symbolize water it would brighten it up, perhaps even make you want to have a canal running right through your city because right now (for me anyways) it doesn't add anything to the buildings aesthetics the colour it is.

DeletedUser6395

As someone who is into having a nice looking city, I have to agree with Akbhoy and mink and say...let's get rid of the stagnant water.
If we all agree that the real colour of canal water is a murky green...and I suspect we do...and we are aiming at total realism...then we shouldn't have a nutcracker or a giant glass snowglobe in our cities.
So by allowing a certain amount of "poetic license"... I think a little deviation to make things look better or brighter wouldn't go amiss.
Let us all campaign to keep our grass green...and our water blue.:)

Last edited by a moderator: