• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.37

DeletedUser99588

:mad: Disappointed by what it doesn't include after all the feedback given for update 1.36 :mad:

DeletedUser6065

Military attack/defense bonuses- Will they apply for GvG or are they 'in city only'?
. . . . mk

DeletedUser5180

- Strike fear into the hearts of your opponents when you launch the missiles from your missile artillery and hit multiple enemies in one attack

This sounds interesting :confused:

can Starzaan or anyone else confirm that the gvg map for the new Era is open at the same time.?

DeletedUser15432

The rocket artillery sounds interesting as does the reactive armour on the assault tanks, however, I still think the attack helicopter will be the best unit

DeletedUser914

glad that I can switch of animations in my city, all these watchtowers have made my city slow.

DeletedUser7719

glad that I can switch off animations in my city, all these watchtowers have made my city slow.
That my favorite part of the update too :D

Will answer your pressing CE questions in a spoiler, but note this is only from my personal experience on beta so things could still be subject to change:
Military attack/defense bonuses- Will they apply for GvG or are they 'in city only'?
. . . . mk
If you are asking that they contribute to the support pool: no. If you're asking if the boosts affect your attacking army in GvG, that matters on the building. Only ones that boost attack will affect the (attack of the) attacking army (for PvP, the Continent Map, and GvG) while the ones that boost defense will only affect the defending army for PvP.
can Starzaan or anyone else confirm that the gvg map for the new Era is open at the same time.?
I can't really confirm anything, but the CE GvG map opened at the same time as the CE on beta, so I assume it would be the same here.

DeletedUser97603

what is the happiness values for other buildings? gas, electromagnets, robots? not seen in beta.

DeletedUser7719

what is the happiness values for other buildings? gas, electromagnets, robots? not seen in beta.
You can see it on the beta server. Just scroll over to the CE on the tech tree and hover over the goods buildings

forgestats.net has all the building stats (based on beta server)
Actually, the values on forgestats were recorded prior to a change which included the breaking happiness which also affected the population of each goods building

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97603

forgestats.net has all the building stats (based on beta server)

There is no any info about Good buildings' permanent effect on beta nor forgestats.

EDIT : @byeordie ok, now see on beta, I just checked randomly and it was electromagnets, with 0 effect :)

DeletedUser98465

Despite that fact I think the update is too early, considering it's only been in Beta a few weeks, I'm not sure how many times it has to be said (and yes I am being pedantic) but do we really have to continue to suffer poor information about what updates contain. I am sick to the back teeth of half-hearted attempts. It's like, someone sat there and just thought, 'can't be bothered today, it's Friday and need to go home to see me mam'

- Please structure the update so it details WHAT some of the updates actually mean. We do not have Crystal Balls
- What's a canal?
- Please update to include all the details of the new GB's. I mean come on really, you give us a GB with two names that mean absolutely nothing.
- Please update to include detail as to whether GvG is in our out of scope
- What's a strike team?
- What's reactive armour?

- How does "hitting multiple enemies' work, is it a multiple hit with the same value, or a multiple hit where the value is aggregated among them all?

I'm just using these as examples, so not every area is covered, but c'mon Inno, pull you're fingers out of your backside.

Is it too much to ask, for a proper full set of release notes.

DeletedUser1081

A couple of random responses to DoubleDecker's questions:
~ The canals are just a visual effect, not actual thoroughfares. The idea is that we're now building Asian cities and some of the structures are "floating". On beta the visual effect is barely visible since they've made the canals a dingy green that looks just like the grass.
~ A strike team is a unit that parachutes in and shoots.
~ Whatever "reactive armor" is, it means your tanks never take more than 4hp worth of damage per hit.
~ The rocket only seems to hit multiple enemies sometimes (up to three other than the target, I believe, which includes 0). Then it disappears. It's nice when you have a lot of rogues and the opponent has a few of these - it changes your rogues and then goes poof. I haven't yet tried using them myself and I don't know why I ever would, unless a quest requires it. Pants if you ask me!

DeletedUser98465

A couple of random responses to DoubleDecker's questions:
~ The canals are just a visual effect, not actual thoroughfares. The idea is that we're now building Asian cities and some of the structures are "floating". On beta the visual effect is barely visible since they've made the canals a dingy green.
~ A strike team is a unit that parachutes in and shoots.
~ Whatever "reactive armor" is, it means your tanks never take more than 4hp worth of damage when they're hit.
~ The rocket only seems to hit multiple enemies sometimes, not very hard, then it disappears. It's nice when you have a lot of rogues and the opponent has a few of these - it changes your rogues and vanishes. I haven't yet tried using them myself and I don't know why I ever would, unless a quest requires it. Pants if you ask me!

Thanks Mink, appreciated, but my point was not so much about me needing the answers, but rather they should be detailed more strenuously within the release detail. Prime example, re-balancing of GB's in the last update.

DeletedUser9168

Why not 'wait and see' for the new era information?
The announcement that CE is being released next Wednesday, means that on Wednesday you will have the opportunity to find out all the little details about new buildings and new units and their special abilities. something to look forward to!

Rebalancing of existing features is a different issue.

DeletedUser98465

Why not 'wait and see'?
The announcement that CE is being released next Wednesday, means that on Wednesday you will have the opportunity to find out all the little details about new buildings and new units and their special abilities. something to look forward to!

'Wait and See' With all due respect JP, it's not really an answer is it. Other games manage perfectly fine to issue release notes for ALL aspects of updates, so why not Inno. It just frustrates. It isn't a Christmas present we have to wait to unwrap :)

DeletedUser1081

Thanks Mink, appreciated, but my point was not so much about me needing the answers, but rather they should be detailed more strenuously within the release detail. Prime example, re-balancing of GB's in the last update.

I understand, but other people might want to know, right? So there it is.

DeletedUser9614

The first GB is another mix of FPs building and the second GB is upgraded Space Needle.