• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.37

DeletedUser11899

If you build 10 strike team centers, do you automatically gain a +40% boost attack?
if so, what would happen if your attack a neighbour or a HMA sector with 8 trebuchets? will the trebuchets receive that additional +40% attack boost from your CE military buildings or that additional attack boost will be only applied when you use strike team units to fight?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

'Wait and See' With all due respect JP, it's not really an answer is it. Other games manage perfectly fine to issue release notes for ALL aspects of updates, so why not Inno. It just frustrates. It isn't a Christmas present we have to wait to unwrap :)
If you want to see most/all the information, you can check out the beta forum/server. I can understand where you're coming from though since any new player will be able to get all the information on the PME at this point while anyone who's about to hit the CE will go in almost blindly unless you have contacts (or experience) from beta

what details are there for the new gbs?
On beta, the Innovation Tower gives forge points and population (6FP and about 15K pop at level 10) while the Lotus Temple gives happiness and coins (I believe the happiness has changed from what is mentioned on the beta server, so I can't give exact values.) Both are 6x6

DeletedUser96901

great buildings
modern era: coins, happiness, happiness (again), goods for the guild
postmodern era: population, coins, FPs
new era: population & FPs, coins, & happiness
nothing really new

DeletedUser96844

So glad I am just into PME and have a fair while to go until I reach CE... will have time to digest the true pros / cons of each building and not jumping in straight away and finding out some buildings do not match my gameplay.. or are a waste of time to build..
I can come here and see feedback before deciding what to build and what not to.

DeletedUser97603

with this attacking bonusses, defensive GBs will be waste, already you cant use def. GBs in GvG.
Even with 200% defense you still losing PvP(with rogue tactics), with that extra attacks completely will be pointless.
Im happy to see CE tanks' spesification like no more than 4hp/turn(more good for Inno, diamond usages will be increased in 2wave fights),
you must add more new strategic plans like these tanks, otherway will repeat itself.

DeletedUser

I understand, but other people might want to know, right?

people who don't want to see, shouldn't read the forum. People have to expect to see spoilers here, that is the entire reason a lot of people show up! So not giving us information because someone, somewhere, might be to foolish to not realize that there are spoilers in a thread talking about the new information makes no sense. Especially since there are spoiler tags! Seriously inno, this is the easiest thing you can to improve customer relations!

If you build 10 strike team centers, do you automatically gain a +40% boost attack?
if so, what would happen if your attack a neighbour or a HMA sector with 8 trebuchets? will the trebuchets receive that additional +40% attack boost from your CE military buildings or that additional attack boost will be only applied when you use strike team units to fight?

This is a good question, if building 10 strike team centers gives the equivalent of more than 12 levels of our attack GBs in all ages it will completely unbalance the game. No guild will be able to compete on GvG unless they have enough CE players to retake what other CE players take off of them! I don't think I like the idea of placing a single building suddenly adding more than a level of a GB!

DeletedUser96901

...This is a good question, if building 10 strike team centers gives the equivalent of more than 12 levels of our attack GBs in all ages it will completely unbalance the game. ...
above level 10 you need much more than 12 levels :rolleyes:
10 strike teams = 40%
for 40% you need 80 levels :eek:

because many players who are waiting for the next era already have reached level 11 (10 + the one with the voucher)

DeletedUser1081

If the boost only applied to strike teams, wouldn't it make more sense to just make strike teams 4% more powerful? Unless they didn't want it to apply to unattached strike teams ... but why ... so yes, it is a very very good question. Can our dear CoMa or one of our dear Co-CoMas please clarify exactly when/where the attack boost provided by strike-team barracks applies - to all units? throughout PvP? throughout GvG as well?

If it's intentional that a single barracks provides as much attack bonus as 8 levels of our 10+ Zeusses, Aachens and Montes ... I am impressed! Trust a pro :cool:

DeletedUser98465

Marketing Mink. If it looks like something new, but actually doesn't do anything different, other than needing them to make it 4% more powerful, then you do have to ask why? You have to remember, Dev's are not very 'inspirational' when it comes to IT, the generally just do what they are told.

DeletedUser1081

DoubleDecker dear, I don't understand your comment, even if you say it twice. :cool:
Anyway I want a CoMa or Co-CoMa to clarify what the 4% applies to, please and thank you!

By the way: The advertised 4% boost wasn't activated (or simply didn't work) on beta, which is why the players can only speculate. Please let us know, dear and lovely CoMa and/or dear and lovely Co-CoMas!

Clarified by Byeordie below - and apparently they finally got it working on beta. I don't have any of the boosted buildings yet so I wasn't aware.

DeletedUser15432

It would be very helpful if more information could be provided as to what the actual bonuses etc for the new buildings entail

There is a lot of speculation but no actual content apart from the brief information supplied in the changelog announcement

Could either a community manager or a co community manager please get in touch with the developers and request additional information

Thank you

DeletedUser7719

Will answer this CE question in a spoiler (I kinda already answered it on the first spoiler though):
Only ones that boost attack will affect the (attack of the) attacking army on all units, so
@magnus555: Each building you build will boost all units, you do not need to use any strike teams for it
@Test Ament: it would be less powerful than 80 since we are getting only half of the boost (attack not attack & defense)
@Mink: It boosts all units, not just the Strike Team alone, and it is correctly working on beta now (since the most recent update)
@Seserous Omega: You can say this could overpower CE players in GvG, but it only helps the players on the fighting aspect of GvG. They will still take the same time in getting goods (maybe even longer mattering if you use goods' space for the military boost), so they cannot really "dominate" over others too easily.
@DoubleDecker: Don't see how this could be a marketing exploit. Military buildings aren't a premium thing, and it's pretty easy for a non-diamond player to build lots of them if they need to.

DeletedUser98465

Anyway I want a CoMa or Co-CoMa to clarify what the 4% applies to, please and thank you!

By the way: The advertised 4% boost wasn't activated (or simply didn't work) on beta, which is why the players can only speculate. Please let us know, dear and lovely CoMa and/or dear and lovely Co-CoMas!

And this my dear Mink is exactly why Beta should remain Beta, until things are fixed and they have a stable platform that can be released. Sheesh, it's like a bunch of amateur school kids run it :) oh wait.....

@DoubleDecker: Don't see how this could be a marketing exploit. Military buildings aren't a premium thing, and it's pretty easy for a non-diamond player to build lots of them if they need to. [/SPOILER]

Sorry I probably never made my self clear. It's not an exploit, I was trying to paint a picture that if you sell something slightly differently, it may on the surface seem new and shiny, but in actual fact it isn't any different. Ergo, Provide a unit that has shows a 4% bonus, when actually all they needed to do was simply add the 4% in anyway.

DeletedUser1081

Thanks Byeordie, but:
one of your replies sounds like the attack boost applies only to GvG.
Is that right, or does it apply to to continental battles and PvP as well?

DeletedUser7719

All three you mentioned. It is like a Statue of Zues without the defense boost

DeletedUser97603

I think, military building's attack boosts must not have effect all units. It will be unfair for PME and lower players.
As a CE player, I can domineer lower ages with this bonus, they cant reply until they reach the CE.
Suggestion; all military building effects must run in that age.

Rosletyne

Warrant Officer
You can say this could overpower CE players in GvG, but it only helps the players on the fighting aspect of GvG. They will still take the same time in getting goods (maybe even longer mattering if you use goods' space for the military boost), so they cannot really "dominate" over others too easily.

I completely disagree. Even if the new bonuses only apply to fighting, that really is no consolation since GvG is all about fighting. Already advanced players can easily dominate over players in early ages and maps, and this change only makes it worse. I expect to see havoc especially on the Progressive map, where there will be no shortage of goods, and Contemporary players can truly be superior to people in Progressive.

I don't like this change at all. The GBs were supposedly nerfed so they would not be overpowered in GvG, and now InnoGames is introducing the same problem for an exclusive elite group of players.

DeletedUser9614

90% A/D from basic levels
10% A/D from lvls above lvl10
60% (x15) D from buildings
20% (x5) A from buldings

120% att / 160% def

Of course get some tanks before building army buildings with bonus...

and...

Let's go ghosting!
This will totally happen.
The GvG map will liquify.

DeletedUser11899

In beta server I'm on PE era, after last merging I have new CE neighbours (as in live servers the merge system doesnt work fine there! LoL)

Well, one of that CE neighbours has attacked me twice, the first attack he was using CE troops and the second one was with PME troops so I've tasted his beautiful assault tanks, CE champion (heavy unit), pretty nice helicopters...but his terrible boost attack as well.

I've checked out his CE city. These are my calcs:

HIS ATTACK BOOST
Aachen at lvl 12 (31%-31%), Zeus at lvl 15 (33%-33%),C. del Monte at lvl 14 (32%-32%)
7 strike team centers (+28 attack), 1 helicopter base (+4 attack)

total attack-defense boost from military GEs = %96-96%
total attack boost from CE military buildings = %32-0%
total attack-defense = 128%-96%

when he attacked me the summary showed was: 103%-95%
(note that his last attack was few days ago, obviously he has built more strike centers)

HIS DEFENSE BOOST
Deal castle at lvl 9 (27%-27%)
9 Watchfires, 1 Tigers Den, Monastry, (0-61 +27 from Deal = 88% defensive boost)
1 air defense factory (0-4 defense)
7 missile sites (0-28 defense)

total defense-attack from defensive GEs and others = 88%-27%
total defense from CE military defensive buildings = 32%-0%
total defense-attack = 120%-27%

when I attacked him the summary showed was: defensive boost 27%-120%

I perfectly know that this info is from beta server and the things and values may change but as we also know, normally the new features 'tested' on beta server are directly implemented (with no changes) on live servers as well.

My opinion: clouds on the horizon.