• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.36

DeletedUser97603

i really dislike this part of the update
it shouldn't ignore it!
it is a reminder that there are some buildings that are not producing - including goods buildings!
so now what? we'll lose idle icon for military with next update?
:mad:
give it back!

Agree, I thought its a bug when I noticed.

DeletedUser5356

Can anyone confirm if it is intentional (or a bug) that only trusted members can replace defensive armies? We used to delete depleted armies so that non trusted members could add a new army but this is no longer possible.

Oh and -1 from me on the mouse pointer. Sorry, maybe it's personal taste but I can't stand the new pointer

DeletedUser97969

After this update Atomium give 17 goods for Lv 10 , before update given 20 goods for lv 10 ?

Graphical error or really gives 3 goods less?

DeletedUser97603

After this update Atomium give 17 goods for Lv 10 , before update given 20 goods for lv 10 ?

Graphical error or really gives 3 goods less?

Its not an error/bug. HAppiness increased, production reduced.
same thing for habitat and alcatraz too.

DeletedUser8813

so it looks like they did a nerf again on the gbs but didn't have the nerve to tell us it was happening

DeletedUser6514

Its not an error/bug. HAppiness increased, production reduced.
same thing for habitat and alcatraz too.

Nice Inno...again with this GB nerfing. Just get it right the first time and stop selling one thing and then decided to give another later. Really can careless about the happiness gain. Nobody builds an Atomium for the happiness geniuses... :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9546

+1 BB

1) They give this "update" and mention nothing of it. How convenient they "forget" to mention that they were cutting GBs.
I shouldnt be surprised. Inno has proven itself to be conartists. Yes your rules an agreements say you can change whatever, whenever but why are you always so sneaky about it.
They day I get it levelled you steal it. That is what you are doing, stealing. We had an agreement and you reneged.
2) When are you going to tell us what the new stats are. I dont even know what I have anymore. I paid all those fps for sapphires and got a bunch of red plastic. Thanks

Getting real tired of your shenanigans Inno

DeletedUser7719

Actually as far as I have seen, it's more rebalancing than plain nerfing. I have heard that happiness has increased in some GBs while two GBs have been nerfed (which one is Royal Albert Hall which I think no one care much about)

DeletedUser8813

it seems they nerfed the gbs origanally..then offered us unlimited levels to shut us up now they will be subject to balancing nerfs so they never actually get any better or get back to where they were..just another "BAIT AND SWITCH" tactic to get more money out of the players..and even though royal albert may be of no use we still spent a lot of time and fps getting it up to where it was..how does nerfing that gb balance the game..?..how does removing 3 goods from auton at level ten balance the game..the cost of sieges are already out of control yet they take goods from guilds..explain how that balances the game?
yes we got extra happiness in a couple but that was needed for the space they take it was pathetic amount of happiness given..

DeletedUser99588

Can anyone confirm if it is intentional (or a bug) that only trusted members can replace defensive armies? We used to delete depleted armies so that non trusted members could add a new army but this is no longer possible.

Sorry buddy this whole change was ill thought out and they didn't take into account the effect it would have on playing the game. Evidence would suggest that whoever makes these decisions doesn't actually understand how the game is played or if they do they just don't care. Introducing a half hearted solution to a problem that actually introduces more issues than it is attempting to solve shows a distinct lack of respect for the playing community. The developers were aware of these issues a long time ago and have chosen to ignore them.

DeletedUser97349

I have added an amendment to the Changelog which details the GB rebalancing changes. Please accept our apologies for not including this in the original announcement.

DeletedUser9057

Is anyone having a problem with untrusted members replacing troops? I am being told by a few that they are getting insuffivient rights messages, want to confirm that they are doing it correctly as I see no report of it thusfar.

DeletedUser97018

Is anyone having a problem with untrusted members replacing troops?

yes i am, and just came to complain about the same issue :p
inno removed delete def army option, and as a result no one can delete armies, including leaders and founders
so how is a guild member with no trusted rights supposed to place the def? only way possible, grant them trusted - bad move!
if you are determined to keep it that way, then make it possible for every member to replace them no matter their trusted rights
and that leads to whole new set of problems i know, but this solution is not a good one imo...
keep thinking guys, maybe you'll get the right one, and till then change it back please!

oh and give back the idle icon for goods buildings (just had to say that again :p)

DeletedUser7719

The only GB that was actually nerfed was Royal Albert Hall, and I highly doubt anyone would of paid less money/diamonds/FPs to get it to level 10 even with its nerf. ALL other GBs that were affected (Deal Castle, Alcatraz, Chateau Frontenac, Space Needle (still not high enough imo :p), and Habitat) were all increased, and Atomium I believe was rebalanced (plus happiness, minus guild goods)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99588

I have added an amendment to the Changelog which details the GB rebalancing changes. Please accept our apologies for not including this in the original announcement.

Thank you.

Atomium I believe was rebalanced (plus happiness, minus guild goods)

I think most that chose to build this GB did so mainly for the goods it produces. I can understand why players would be upset with this decision. GB's that produce happiness, coins or supplies are only normally built for their other attribute so when it is nerfed players are bound to feel they have been robbed, especially considering it was mistakenly not announced so players were unable to give their feedback prior to its introduction.

DeletedUser9057

if you are determined to keep it that way, then make it possible for every member to replace them no matter their trusted rights

I believe it was their intention to eliminate the need for the trusted to delete for others to replace; open it out so that no one could delete as sabotage, in order to delete, you must replace. It was my understanding that it was regardless of rights, any guild member could now replace. So, I am not certain if I misunderstood or if it's not working as it should!

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
To nerf the goods given out on this GB is utterly ridiculous
The other changes/balances we can debate. , but this one makes no sense at all
No-one is building this for its happiness. With the unchanged costs to siege in GvG , this building was one way to cut down the crazy time between sieges , for advanced guilds .
We were already struggling to get more members to build this ...you think this nerf will help ? THINK AGAIN .

Un-needed change.on Atomiuim .. I f anything ..goods given per level needed to go UP ...thats if they arent ever going to change the siege cost aspect

Last edited:

DeletedUser97018

I believe it was their intention to eliminate the need for the trusted to delete for others to replace; open it out so that no one could delete as sabotage, in order to delete, you must replace. It was my understanding that it was regardless of rights, any guild member could now replace. So, I am not certain if I misunderstood or if it's not working as it should!

well just before i came here to complain, a member of my guild tried to replace the def and had no trusted rights
and i couldn't delete it
so had to give him trusted in order to replace the def
how it's supposed to work i don't know, all i know is you have to have the trusted rights to replace the def