• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update 1.222 feedback

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
How about if they unlock the Feedback Thread - AFTER - the updates are actually deployed. Then we would not think they are actually updated.
Why would they need to do that - better to let people know what updates to expect, rather than the surprise of changes nobody was expecting. And you have been on here long enough to know that the update info is released a few days before the update goes live. So you should know better.

Knight of ICE

How about if they unlock the Feedback Thread - AFTER - the updates are actually deployed. Then we would not think they are actually updated.

There is no reason for that if you read the announcement. Update has never been right away and has always been announced several days in advance. By now you should know that. Don't try to blame others for your mistake.

After the previous update, I can no longer find most of my attached units in Army Management, therefore cannot use them :(
Looking forward to this release with this problem fixed.

Simulacrum

Private
Since the update I cannot load the game, just get the spinning dial. I have raised a ticket but realized because I cannot open the game I cannot see any replies! Does anyone know if this issue is being resolved?

Dead-Eye

General
When will this all happen on mobile? Army is still a mess and that stupid exclamation mark still shows up over my castle.

When will this all happen on mobile? Army is still a mess and that stupid exclamation mark still shows up over my castle.
"... Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version... "