Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.218 will take place on Monday, the 22nd of November There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
Campaign Map Fixes:
- On high-resolution displays, there was an issue with, after entering The Campaign Map, that the main screen was not centered. This has been fixed.
- In addition, within the Campaign Map, there were sometimes technical issues that were caused by players being able to negotiate a province (after they had already intiated an attack on the same province). This has been now been fixed.
- On our Microsoft Store Version, there were some rare technical issues experienced with the tutorial. This has now been fixed
- When searching for a player in the Great Buildings Ranking, there was an issue where players could not click on next page, or the last page button. This has been corrected and now functions, as intended.
- From the Inventory Screen, there was a known issue where placing a building was not possible (if the quest overview was open at the same time). This has now been fixed, so the quest overview automatically closes, and the building can be placed.
- With the Golden Crops building, there was an issue where it would not trigger the Collect All button, despite the building being ready to collect. This has been fixed, so the Collect All button triggers as expected.
- In the Production Window, there was a display issue when the player did not have enough resources for a production. This has been fixed.
- In addition, within the Production Window, when the player doesn't enough have resources for a production, we have also included a pop-up that provides the full information in terms of what is held by the player, and what is missing.
- In Guild Versus Guild, we have removed the option to buy missing medals.
Mobile Only Changes
This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet.
Castle System Updates:
- We did some minor tweaks to the Castle System (some of them were already added to the browser version in the last update). These include: the red badge above the castle (to show you can collect the chests or have earned castle points), a visible scrollbar to help you better see and navigate the available rewards, and an information window on how to get more castle points.
- There was also a technical issue with the Castle System, that prevented players from sometimes seeing the contents of the Daily Reward Box. It is now working as expected.
- For the Antiques Dealer, there was a missing warning (that failed to trigger on the first try, but would display with subsequent tries), that would not display after your slots were full, and you choose an item to exchange. This has been fixed, and the warning displays as expected after the first try.
- In addition, within the Antiques Dealer, sometimes building descriptions would remain, even after the exchange has been completed. This has now been fixed.
- In Guild Battlegrounds, after donating resources within the Province Building Window, there were some occasional technical issues that caused the window to pop back open, and other difficulties. This has been fixed.
- In the Market, searching for a player with no offers would show all available offers, instead of none.
- When using a Shrink Kit on a Wishing Well, it could sometimes appear on the wrong side and lead to further issues. This has been corrected, and no longer occurs.
- There was an issue with certain Infoscreens on Mobile, with incorrect displays and missing information. This has now been fixed.
In the meantime, we released the Guild Perks Feature! Check it out on our Beta Server! We want to improve and expand the feature based on your feedback, so please tell us, what you think about it here! If you would like to get yourself informed about more features in development, please visit our Beta Forum, or check the Mobile Beta Test Program.
Your Forge of Empires Team