• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.218 feedback

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
  • We did some minor tweaks to the Castle System (some of them were already added to the browser version in the last update). These include: the red badge above the castle (to show you can collect the chests or have earned castle points), a visible scrollbar to help you better see and navigate the available rewards, and an information window on how to get more castle points.
I love, I just love the sheer lack of ever listening to anything anyone ever comments here or the beta forums :)

• We did some minor tweaks to the Castle System (some of them were already added to the browser version in the last update). These include: the red badge above the castle (to show you can collect the chests or have earned castle points), a visible scrollbar to help you better see and navigate the available rewards, and an information window on how to get more castle points.
I love, I just love the sheer lack of ever listening to anything anyone ever comments here or the beta forums :)
Yes, now mobile players also have the useless, unneeded, annoying red badge that pops up every time we earn a few castle points. Get rid of it, please.
We already told you on beta and in the feedback to the previous update that we don't like it. Why pester mobile players with it now too?
The red badge pop-up is only useful to remind us to collect from the castle, not every time we earn a few point.
Repeating something that's already been said several times in the feedback to the previous update, but it's not off topic to repeat it in the feedback to this update where it was added to mobile.

Madmire

Private
How many movies have we seen where the mastermind defeats a security system by generating so many false alarms the guards finally just turn it off for him? The Castle red exclamation point is similar. While a red flag would have been useful for reminding us to collect our daily reward, Inno has completely defeated that useful function by spamming red flags constantly as we just play the game training us to either completely ignore it or fly into a rage at the stupidity of it.

Overlord Dex

Master Corporal
Jupiter is currently in the constellation of Aquarius. So if you know which direction to look for that, and if there aren't to many clouds around, you should be ok.