Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.214 will take place on 27th September 2021 There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- Within the Message Center, there was a technical issue where you could not hide or favorite different conversations. This has now been fixed, and works as expected.
- Additionally, in the Message Center, there was a technical issue where you could not unignore a player (after utilizing the ignore option on them previously). This has now been fixed, and you can now use the unignore option.
- Previously, there was an issue with the Victory Banner, where after players had set preferences to skip and not show, that it would continue to be displayed. This has now been corrected, and no longer displays after preferences have been set.
- In Reconstruction Mode, there was an issue previously, that after storing a building, the exclamation mark (to notify of a newly stored building) would not display. This has been corrected.
- When clicking on a friend through the friend's list, there was a known issue where the context menu (that shows recent activity from the player) was cut off and not properly displayed as intended. This has been fixed.
- We updated our loading screen hint to show you can have up to 140 friends, following the recent community sprint improvement (as previously it incorrectly stated the pre-improvement limit of 80).
- In Guild versus Guild, after clicking on a sector, there was an issue with the positioning of arrows. This has been corrected, so that the arrows display in the correct spot.
- There was a missing translation for the error message after trying to motivate a building that had previously been removed from a city. In addition, the help button would incorrectly disappear. This has now been corrected, so the translated message displays, and the help button remains as expected.
- With this update, there is now a 'heal all' button where all units (in the battle report) can be healed with one button click!
- We have created a production carousel for military units, which will allow you to quickly recruit units from each military building in succession (in the same fashion as the carousel for production buildings).
- In the Army Management screen, we have added a 'no age' filter allowing players to quickly find 'no age' units like rogues, military drummers, and color guards.
- With 'the Chat Whisper' option, we have removed it, and instead replaced it with an option 'to write a message', re-directing to the Message Center.
- In the production window, where productions require additional goods - and the player does not have the necessary amount - we have added an option for the player to be able to purchase the missing goods with diamonds.
- In Event History, we have improved the option to visit a friend's tavern, ensuring the button becomes inactive (and tavern window no longer opens) after you have visited it already, or the tavern is full.
- In Guild Battlegrounds, we have improved the icon that shows after a province has been 'ignored', as well as added a confirmation window to display when a Guild member attempts to interact with the 'ignored' province (i.e attack, negotiate, or build).
Mobile Only Changes
This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet.
- After clicking on another player, and to visit their city, we have added a confirmation window, to prevent the unfortunate situation where a player visits another's city (without intending to).
- In the Message Center, there was a technical issue that sometimes allowed players to respond to the welcome message. This has been corrected, so it can no longer be responded to.
- In the screen to purchase new Forge Points, there was a technical issue where the display would be distorted. This has been corrected, so it displays as expected.
- In Guild Battlegrounds, there was a technical issue that ensured the map was not intractable on occasions after a province was exchanged due to an auto-battle. This would require Guild Battlegrounds to be reloaded, after returning from your city. This has now been fixed.
- In the Marketplace, there was an issue with the search functionality, which ensured players could not be found unless the proper case was used in search. This has been corrected, and searches are no longer case-sensitive.
- Previously, with special resources, there was an occasional issue where they were not visible after being unlocked (or held by the player). This has been fixed.
If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please click here or visit us on Facebook
If you would like to get yourself informed about our features in development, please visit our Beta servers, or check the Mobile Beta Test Program.