• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update 1.214 Feedback

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
only people they are helping with the heal all button is botters and macro users.
I will not continue to play like this. no way in hell...
if its not put back by the next GBG round I'm quitting this game. and my wallet will thank me...
And I would like to thank you for quitting as well over such a minor issue. It may be preferred to have the "Heal All" moved to a different location - but hey, the Mobile users cause a lot of these problems, due to smaller devices, and smaller fields of view, so game design has to be made to accompany these lesser type of game players.

vfrmark

Master Corporal
having spent 20 mins to read this thread, I think 80% of posters commenting on the move of the heal button after a fight ALL say its a bad thing and please correct. Perhaps Mods here can prove they support players by supporting and asking for a move so it reverts to the way it worked a few weeks ago when the Heal All button was placed well away from the area its now located.
Mods - will you please support such a request by a large number of posters here. Thanks

Knight of ICE

having spent 20 mins to read this thread, I think 80% of posters commenting on the move of the heal button after a fight ALL say its a bad thing and please correct. Perhaps Mods here can prove they support players by supporting and asking for a move so it reverts to the way it worked a few weeks ago when the Heal All button was placed well away from the area its now located.
Mods - will you please support such a request by a large number of posters here. Thanks

Forum mods do not have any influence on this. They are players and their vote counts as that of a player. Supporting it will make no difference, but I have to say that as a player it does not effect me at all. It does not slow me down and I do not accidently hit the heal all button. However, all feedback will be forwarded. It is up to the devs to decide what they want to do with it.

Red.

Private
If any one fights fast and furious in Gvg , then it will without question slow you down and more likely cause a player to hit heal. If FOE are struggling to cope with the sever speed I’d prefer them to be honest about it, with full disclosure. Like a lot of players the question we want answering is how this button placed so close to where we all interact with the game at speed is an enhancement on the users experience? Can FOE answer that one question, how has it improved the game?

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
And I would like to thank you for quitting as well over such a minor issue. It may be preferred to have the "Heal All" moved to a different location - but hey, the Mobile users cause a lot of these problems, due to smaller devices, and smaller fields of view, so game design has to be made to accompany these lesser type of game players.

Well at least half of that is true, tiny mobile screens should not be driving layout design for the PC browser, obviously.

It's not a "minor issue" with the Heal All button. Most of the functions in the game require battles, and the Heal All is in the way everywhere, to a lesser or greater degree depending on whether its a 1 wave or 2 wave battle, and it's the worst in GvG for being too close to the OK button and aligned with autobattle where OK should have been.

As for quitting over it, don't be fooled into thinking it's JUST this last update, when it's the sum total of the overall gaming experience that is in sharp decline. Although this update has some really bad clunkers in it - the only good thing is the army training carousel, but rogue hideout, rogue den, drummer, champion, and the regular age barracks all have different carousels? bizarre.) It's that feeling of being jerked around we've had for the last year with stealth updates (quest limit, guild ID sorting) and updates that go live no matter how bad the beta feedback was (original PVP arena, recurring quest slowdown, heal all button) that is causing the level of reaction.

It's a matter of growing frustration with the direction of the game - the bad things in this update should be seen through the lens of all the bad updates for the past year. Nothing exists in a vacuum - players aren't stupid and we do have a memory for every time we've been put through bad changes.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General

This post is confusing, this is a dying game and you are happy for someone to quit, a dying game.

When you can't play cause of all the others who have quit due to complaints so they shut down the game, are you then going to complain?

We've lost long time players, a lot of long time players recently, people that have posted here, on these forums, for eight years or more. Its a combination of terrible update followed by terrible update that we all hate, they keep pouring the last drip into an already filled glass for many people.

Emberguard

Legend
Except Mobile will never even see the Desktop version so it’s got nothing to do with accompanying mobile: their interface is completely different

PomPoms

Sergeant
I have not hit the ’Heal All’ button during fighting yet, but I am not super fast. However, I know for a fact that it is a button I will NEVER use. I do have to wonder how many times the devs think it will be used? I have never heard anyone ask for something like this either. Seems pretty pointless to me. Then they go and put ‘All Ages” in the dropdown menu for rogues. This is no better than picking an age where you have no troops. We wanted an extra button popped in alongside the type of troop buttons. Surely that was clear and hard to get wrong, but it seems they devs at Inno came up with a ‘solution’ only a very few will find helpful.
And while I am ranting, can devs please fix the buying turns with medals for GE on mobile. Why did you put the pause in? Just another annoyance among many right now…

I know for a fact that it is a button I will NEVER use. I do have to wonder how many times the devs think it will be used? I have never heard anyone ask for something like this either. Seems pretty pointless to me.
A Heal All button is definitely not wanted or needed at all. But now all the unintentional clicks on it will show Inno that a lot of players are using it, so it seems like it must be a wanted and needed feature.

Last edited:

KDO30

Private
Hello,

When fighting, the Next Battle and OK buttons which appeared after successfully finishing a battle used to be right under the mouse pointer. Now under the mouse pointer there is the new Heal All button. This has reduced my fighting speed by easily 50% and is intolerable. We are a guild which is heavily focused on Battlegrounds and fast fighting is everything for us. The general mood in the guild is poor because of this new arrangement of the buttons. I hope that the old arrangement is restored soon, otherwise I fear this will be the end of the road for many of us.

Best regards,
KDO30

Rawcardo

Private
I really hope this will be the last straw for many player...
My mouse better be under that "OK" button by next round or I for one will stop playing/paying!

Pan Ufi

Private
How is all this feedback processed? We have demands and questions posted here. What will be the outcome? When will it be determined? Asking for feedback and maintaining radio silence is weird. We need to have the questions answered, and be informed about the concrete outcome following this process. And we need to know when this will happen.

How is all this feedback processed? We have demands and questions posted here. What will be the outcome? When will it be determined? Asking for feedback and maintaining radio silence is weird. We need to have the questions answered, and be informed about the concrete outcome following this process. And we need to know when this will happen.
The feedback is forwarded to the game developers by the forum moderators. But don't count on a response, explanations or answers to questions from the developers. That never happens, unfortunately. We just have to wait for future updates to see if they change anything.

Last edited:

Pan Ufi

Private
The feedback is forwarded to the game developers by the forum moderators. But don't count on a response, explanations or answers to questions from the developers. That never happens, unfortunately. We just have to wait for future updates to see if they change anything.

Raised a ticket and received the same answer. This renders giving feedback useless. Had I known that in advance, I would never leave feedback here or thru support.

My expectation was sth like that:

We have received this feedback on the update (gives a chart indicating percentages etc)
We have passed that onto the dev team on <date_specified>
Dev team evaluated the feedback and decided to take/not take action on <date_specified>

Guess this has been the first and the last time I've given any feedback then.

Raised a ticket and received the same answer. This renders giving feedback useless. Had I known that in advance, I would never leave feedback here or thru support.

My expectation was sth like that:

We have received this feedback on the update (gives a chart indicating percentages etc)
We have passed that onto the dev team on <date_specified>
Dev team evaluated the feedback and decided to take/not take action on <date_specified>

Guess this has been the first and the last time I've given any feedback then.
This gets a little off topic. But yes, feedback to our feedback would be nice. We have no idea how much of our feedback get forwarded or how it's being processed.
However, feedback is not useless. They do take feedback into account. If we don't give feedback about features in the game we're not happy with, nothing will change.

Pan Ufi

Private
How? The entire point of feedback is to provide those that make decisions with your input so they can make a informed decision. That’s exactly what happens. Whether you get a reply back or not is irrelevant to that function. It doesn’t mean you automatically get what you want, it just means their decision making is better informed

i am not asking anyone to do what i suggest.

i just want to be informed that my feedback is received (among others, a short summary of all the feedback received about an issue, no special treatment to my feedback only), have been processed, and a concrete decision is made based on it (giving reasons would even be better at this point), whether be it in accordance with my feedback or against it.

currently i don't know whether it has the slightest effect on the developers since i am receiving no acknowledgment.

thanks for your interest, take care.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
How much feedback do they need? I’m sure the pages of feedback from the beta server would be sufficient enough to see what is popular and what’s not before they release anything to live servers. PvP still got released twice after so much negative feedback so once again what’s the point in having feedback on this forum

Pan Ufi

Private
I might be wrong but i think the alignment of the Heal All/OK buttons with the previous Autobattle/Attack buttons changes throughout the day on browser. if i am correct, i wonder why.