• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update 1.214 Feedback

Knight of ICE

However - many will not realise that until they already ended up accidentally spending the diamonds. Will the ingame mods be refunding them to people this happens to?

Pop-up is enabled by default, so if you do not get it you only have yourself to blame, but like Emberguard says, only Support can answer that.

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
  • With this update, there is now a 'heal all' button where all units (in the battle report) can be healed with one button click!

Can be this new button (heal all) moved somwere else, so the "OK" button after fight would be againe in the same line like "Auto battle" was before this update? Or just shrink the 2nd popup screen so they would be aligned againe?

• With 'the Chat Whisper' option, we have removed it, and instead replaced it with an option 'to write a message', re-directing to the Message Center.

This change is very good because its open directly the Message center, but can be the "Whisper" option placed back, so we can chose what to use?
Talking via ex. Whisper option with multiple players seperately was superb vs talking via message center one by one what is way harder.

r21r

Major-General
1st of all, very cool to see the "carousel" option for barracks aswell, personaly saves me a lot of time, big thanks !
now, as for the whisper option, yes it was usefull for us the gvg players, please, bring it back, or at least implement something similar :-)
global chat looks different, not sure if it is better or worse, but is different, maybe try a better finish impo.

it is not "polite" to tell others how to do their job, though i think that most will agree that the "heal all" option can be of use, but placing it there, can only cause problems.

cheers, please keep the positive and remove the negative as always =)

Liangling

Private
Please remove the heal all button in the GVG fight screen thanks- it makes battles so tedious its not even funny, and removes the ability of a small guild with good fighters to fight against a larger guild with bad fighters making it almost impossible for a smaller guild to win any type of battle against a large guild

Not in GvG though. Private messages take you away from the maps, using the chat feature is a much more efficient way of communicating while fighting, and whispers are the only way to communicate with non-guild members, or between guild members coordinating actions together.
True enough. For GvG you need a fast chat option. You'll still have guild chat though.

Last edited:
TERRIBLE TERRIBLE UPDATES. The new colour of chat is awful and harder to see, the new design of the menus on Tablet app are harder to see, and the "Heal All "button is in the wrong place and totally in the way when most have no intention of spending diamonds to heal all units. All these updates are pointless, and awful. You are slowly making this game un-playable

Timer X7

Private
I assume the "heal all" button was moved where it is now when someone changed something and didn't test what would happen. No person in their right mind would place the heal button there, UNLESS it was an attempt to get people to missclick it? I guess that they might want more people to use it, but this is not the way.
Sorry if that's too negative but this is either poor design or bad testing.

bootnreboot

Private
why do you even ask for input by players?????
in Beta the request was made over and over to move the "Heal All" button and it was totally ignored,...why???
do you even care for input or is this just a fake way of making your customers think you might care??

and another update and still no additional guild levels, more and more guilds are topping out at 100 levels, once again requests have been sent in to add more levels with the next update only to see them ignored like the "Heal All" button fiasco.
your customer care is a joke!! :mad::mad::mad:

0saka

Private
The "heal all" button!!!.... I 100% agree with MooingCat this button is a complete disaster for any player who regularly plays gbg gvg.
Its in totally the wrong place, or the "right" place for Inno as many spend their diamonds without even realising it just in the way they lined it up with the "auto battle" button
Its not needed, makes fighting take longer and this will no doubt stop players from bothering playing gvg gbg and poss the game as why spend more time in gvg gbg to get the same result you could have got in half the time..
The sooner this ridiculous button is removed the better

Timer X7

Private
And another thing - why is the previous age selected by default after I log in? I switch between mobile and pc a lot and I've noticed that mobile forgets the age pretty often, but this looks like it's on purpose. It's always the previous age, not bronze age or something else.
I don't see how this could be a feature either.

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
Inno again ruins a great game
1. like fiura said above, the background on the chat is HORRIBLE, oh my eyes my eyes!
2. whats the Heal All for??? really pointless update, unless one is using units on higher era or for gvg champion, who would want to spend hundreds of diamonds for just reviving an era unit? REALLY speeds down the speed of GVG and GBG. its really no use, pls make a confirmation window that dis enable/able this heal all option.

SAJames

Private
The improvement of adding a 'no age' filter in the drop down menu isn't improving much in the PC version. Better if you can add a tab of 'Show no age units only' in the Army Management window next to 'show X units only' tabs. ( X = fast, heavy, light, etc. )

When the 'Show all units' tab or 'show X units only' tab is selected, the defence army units are shown first. When replacing attacking army units in a hurry , the defence army units keep getting selected by mistake. Please change the order so that defence units are not shown as the first units in those tabs. Or add a seperate tab for the defence units.

Thanks.