Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.203 will take place on Monday, April 26th. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- The loading times to open the "about tab" in settings would usually be longer than other tabs. This issue has been fixed now.
- After doing a manual battle on Guild Battlegrounds, the map location would not be centered to the engaged sector. This issue has been fixed now.
- We fixed an issue where reporting a player would not directly add the reported player to the ignore list.
This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet.
- We fixed an issue where the Flying Island's new Mysterious Shard icon would sometimes light up, even if no shards were available for collecting in your Cultural Settlement.
- Upon leveling up your crew members in the Oceanic Terminal, the level up costs would be displayed with a red background, despite having all the resources available to spend. This issue has been fixed now.
- We fixed an issue where successfully repealed plunder-attacks would not be shown in the Event History window.
If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please click here or visit us on Facebook!
If you would like to get yourself informed about our features in development, please visit our Beta, or check the Mobile Beta Test Program.
Your Forge of Empires Team