• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update 1.203 Feedback

Knight of ICE

Don't get this:

We fixed an issue where reporting a player would not directly add the reported player to the ignore list.

I do not think I ever reported a player, but if I did, why on earth would I want to add the reported player to the ignore list?
If I were to go so far as to report a player, I would think the last thing I would want is to put him/her on ignore automatically. If I am in the habit of reporting a player I would want to do that again if needed.

Don't get this:

We fixed an issue where reporting a player would not directly add the reported player to the ignore list.

I do not think I ever reported a player, but if I did, why on earth would I want to add the reported player to the ignore list?
If I were to go so far as to report a player, I would think the last thing I would want is to put him/her on ignore automatically. If I am in the habit of reporting a player I would want to do that again if needed.
Yes, wondered about this to. Reporting a player doesn't mean you also want to ignore the player. Pretty annoying if it happens automatically.

Last edited:

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Yes, wondered about this to. Reporting a player doesn't mean you also want to ignore the player. Pretty annoying if it happens automatically.

Better question then, why would you report someone if you don't also want to ignore them?
Though, we don't actually have an openable ignore list in game right? No way for us in game to check who we have on ignore which would make it easy to un-ignore to get over this problem.

Better question then, why would you report someone if you don't also want to ignore them?
Though, we don't actually have an openable ignore list in game right? No way for us in game to check who we have on ignore which would make it easy to un-ignore to get over this problem.
Yes, an ignore list would be nice, for sure.
I rarely put anyone on ignore though or report them. Only did it a few times with a few really annoying spammer noobs on global.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Yeah I think I ignored someone like a year ago, I wanted to un-ignore everyone but like, have no idea who :p

And yeah I don't report at all really, people seem to behave themselves playing this game, most of the time :)

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
For what i see, the logic about this Auto Ignore after you Report someone is, that if you Report someone, you not "want" to see his post, so if he is on Auto ignore, you and he will not see each other posts, so you and him can tell whatewer you want for each other, the other side will not see, but all other players will.

Not shure if this is the right way, because now players will Report, then search him on Global ranking, and unignore...1 more step will be now, but "This is the way" ;)

Forwandert

Major-General
This is happening since the update in android

20210501_090607.jpg