• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update 1.201 Feedback

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
If they nerf Arc somehow, it will affect a lot more players than the few players who cycle(d) RQ's. It will affect 1.9 contributions, speed leveling, sniping and more. Common play styles for many (most?) players now. It will slow down progress overall, and it will definitely provoke a riot and a lot of players will most likely quit the game.
The Arc has practically reached a "no turning back" point, so chances of a nerf are so low we can possibly say they are 0.

r21r

Major-General
@klods hans and @DarkUros222 , that's why i said that the change is actually a way for inno to tell me how to play.
1619684788841.png
in every single guild i've been, every leader (who has already an 80+ arc) is saying the same words.
"build an arc - build a cape"

they don't even tell that you need a decent Forge Point daily production to go that way, they only reason they want those great buildings is they can snipe more within their guild.

now you will tell me that it produces goods - ok.

more than Chateau ... ? cmon

reminds me of the singers that have voice, and those that have "background".

no matter how much you push them, they won't sing a song properly ...

Last edited:

Cuthwolf

Captain
in every single guild i've been, every leader (who has already an 80+ arc) is saying the same words.
I am a guild leader and urge members to get their Arc to 80 a.s.a.p. but never recommend CC - it takes so long to get back the FPs spent raising it. I promote fighting GBs so players can go further in GBG and get more 10FP packs than CC pays out.

Behelzebhu

Private
I am a guild leader and urge members to get their Arc to 80 a.s.a.p. but never recommend CC - it takes so long to get back the FPs spent raising it. I promote fighting GBs so players can go further in GBG and get more 10FP packs than CC pays out.
Hm, they might need new leader...., :P;);)
This game is not a sprint, is a marathon:
Cape 0-60, using 1.9 help: cost 15,844 fp; and Cape 60: gives in 1 year: 21,900 fp.
Takes 1 year to earn a profit of 6,056, after taking out the cost of level it, next year is all 21k of profit!

Yes, like many other guilds do, we encourage our guild members to build Arc. It feeds the guild treasury, and the Arc owners can help their guild mates with 1.9 contributions (and get easy bps and medals), and they can use the Arc boost to snipe OUTSIDE the guild. It's a win-win for both Arc owner and guild.
We don't encourage members to build Cape. Like Cuthwolf, we promote fighting GB's, and we help new low level members with free goods and fps for those GB's.

r21r

Major-General
Snipe within the guild? That's a no-go in most guilds. A small profit from 1.9 contributions is usually ok though. However, in my main guild most members with a level 80+ Arc pay their full Arc boost.
well you got my point. small or big, it is a snipe with the rules.

( i wouldn't call ti small though, a friend of mine has 125lvl Arc and makes minimum 300FP's within 30 minutes from powerlevels )

anyway, i'm not arguing, but "gives some goods, helps some contributions" is not explaining why Arc should be overloading the server with requests but RQ's shouldn't.

push Arcs, but don't come say "we do not dictate playstyles" no Arc can finish your GE nor Help on GBG alone

when leaders focus on having Cities in the same Era WITH an Arc, ill understand that it actually helps, putting a newbie to place a 5x7 thing in his city when he barely has 100FP daily production is bad strategy but thats my oppinion.

maybe because i do not make profit of my guildies, i'd rather give them x2 when my Arc is on 70lvl and i make plenty FP's via quests, than install helper because without it it's impossible to know how to give x`1.9 while your Arc is 90lvl.

please see my point , i am not arguing i just can't find sense in the part "you are allowed to play as you like"

Ati2

Legend
I'll asume that arcs can overload the server and i'll dare to say we are in topic.
While Arcs themselves probably can't, you going through all the GBs of your entire neighborhood, friends list, and guildmembers over and over again, several times an hour to find good sniping opportunities, most certainly produce more data than aborting quests. Just sayin'.

While Arcs themselves probably can't, you going through all the GBs of your entire neighborhood, friends list, and guildmembers over and over again, several times an hour to find good sniping opportunities, most certainly produce more data than aborting quests. Just sayin'.
You don't go through the entire hood, friends and guild several times an hour to look for snipes. New snipe opportunities don't pop up that frequently. Hardcore snipers do it maybe 1-2 times a day. That's an undocumented estimate though.

Ati2

Legend
You don't go through the entire hood, friends and guild several times an hour to look for snipes. New snipe opportunities don't pop up that frequently. Hardcore snipers do it maybe 1-2 times a day. That's an undocumented estimate though.
Why on earth would you only go through the list 1-2 times a day, when you could go through it a lot more often? Don't tell me you haven't seen people who are "extremely lucky" spotting within seconds when someone has a snipeable spot. Every time.

Why on earth would you only go through the list 1-2 times a day, when you could go through it a lot more often? Don't tell me you haven't seen people who are "extremely lucky" spotting within seconds when someone has a snipeable spot. Every time.
It was a loose estimate not based on facts. Maybe a few hardcore snipers do it several times a day. Not many players do that though. It shouldn't be enough to create a server overload.
Inno should upgrade their servers if they can't handle the load. :-)