• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update 1.201 Feedback

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
I once read over on swgoh forums, They used feedback threads as a place for us to vent, that they mostly ignore unless of course, the majority all have the same voice and its a lot of the same voice. Look at what it took to get the PVP towers reverted. I mean it took a lot, and many players. To get answers to why a 2k abort limit (that does not work with different ages as it is not balanced for different ages) Is a thing, we most likely need a bigger uproar then we currently have. What we have here is only 15 pages, which is easily ignored. Problem is, more and more people are quitting. I'm seeing it already on the newest server for EN.

A lot of people have quit. And many of them were people with high CF's. Down to 2 players left who I knew were all levelling their CF's and RQ'ing. Not really sure if it could even be a server load problem at this point, cause it feels like less people are playing FoE then before.
To be honest, I understand players who have left the game because of CF nerf.
But I also think that leaving the game just because of it is rather an excuse for losing the interest in the game overall.
Don't get me wrong, but game is quite playable without frequent use of RQs.
Improvise, adapt, overcome.

Ati2

Legend
Improvise, adapt, overcome.
FoE is a long-term game. You can't adapt in a week. You need months to rebuild your city for a different strategy. CF strategy cost me close to 700,000 FPs. You can't produce that many FPs overnight for another strategy. But why rebuild? If Inno can nerf any strategy they see fit, there's no guarantee that my new strategy that I spend months or years on will not be nerfed again, because Inno noticed after 76 years that gee, people can actually play that way.

(Even though, somewhere I'm glad they did this. It was starting to get a bit too much.)

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
FoE is a long-term game. You can't adapt in a week. You need months to rebuild your city for a different strategy. CF strategy cost me close to 700,000 FPs. You can't produce that many FPs overnight for another strategy. But why rebuild? If Inno can nerf any strategy they see fit, there's no guarantee that my new strategy that I spend months or years on will not be nerfed again, because Inno noticed after 76 years that gee, people can actually play that way.

(Even though, somewhere I'm glad they did this. It was starting to get a bit too much.)
I know the feeling, many games had some aspects players got used to nerfed, some of them had huge impact on my gameplay that consisted of months of grinding, but I realised the things are the way they are and I just went on. It was just sad that you can't play the game you used to play.
why would i play a game with "no stress" if i had to be a soldier ?
have you ever had to use those words in Real Life ?
you have any idea what those words mean ?
I don't mean it literally, just copycating a meme ;)

Andrew420

Major
there's no guarantee that my new strategy that I spend months or years on will not be nerfed again
This is nothing new for inno
Thats why I CHOOSE not to play my city in a way where changes like this affect me to much
It was your CHOICE to play the CF RQ perpetual game (FYI not the only way to play)
It was starting to get a bit too much
A bit like your constant complaining about you unable to exploit unending RQs annymore
It was just sad that you can't play the game you used to play.
When a player chooses a fringe way of playing a game that has been changing since day 1
They run the risk of a change like this effecting their playstyle
Its their own fault not innos so no real reason to be sad

r21r

Major-General
I know the feeling, many games had some aspects players got used to nerfed, some of them had huge impact on my gameplay that consisted of months of grinding, but I realised the things are the way they are and I just went on. It was just sad that you can't play the game you used to play.
actually my feelings have nothing to do with the actual nerf, but to what comes next.

i am playing this game ~1.5 year, and on my 1st city i had blocked my Q's, deleted it and switched to a diamond world i had to try the CF strategy as i got bored of the Battlegrounds and wanted to try something new.
so after 1 year playing with no Quests, dealing with all the "impact" inno described, i switched to a diamond world of mine and played with Quests.

so considering that my oppinion about the change has already been stated many times, i would like now to know whats gonna be next so i wont find again myself wasting my time leveling things that will be considered "impacts - exploits" and whatever else they like to name them.

is this too much ? if so, let inno put her hands in her virtual pockets, pay back the 15 moaners in this thread their leveling costs and end of the story.

if i am 1 time moaner, they are 10 times cheaters and exploiters.

and i really don't care for the forge points, but i will be insulted in the end cause of their unability ?

cmon, lets don't make everything flat, put a test server in front and we will all understand. coming up with "it's in the ToS!" is cheap tactics, if we where to find flaws we wouldn't be here talking right now.

delete it if it seems too much, but please make sure they know we are checking in for a sign of an answer or something.

i really do not know what to level guys.

I went to the bakery to buy the cookies I've been buying thousands of for the last 5 years, but to my surprise I found out they were not selling them anymore. Not fair! I want all the money back I've spent on their cookies for the last 5 years.
What shall I buy now instead of my favorite cookies? What shall I do, if I get a taste for something else, and they also suddenly stop selling my new favorite goodies in a couple of years?

Last edited:

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
What shall I buy now instead of my favorite cookies? What shall I do, if I get a taste for something else, and they also suddenly stop selling my new favorite goodies in a couple of years?
I recommend switching to brownies. If you order them from the 'correct' place(s), you will find a variant of brownie that will make you feel better. In fact, you may find yourself walking around saying things like "oh wow man", "totally awesome dude" and "420 for president". Now, in your country, this particular variant of brownie may not be totally legit, and in fact may even be exploiting normal brownies.
Now, these brownies may make you feel better, may even help with some pain management, but technically, they may not be legit for purchase (and as you only found them on the internet, who knows what else that private seller has added to the ingredients). The health authority in your country would be correct in denying you from continuing to purchase them, or even creating steps so you reduce how many brownies you consume each day. Because human nature so often is to be greedy and uncaring of others, sometimes authority needs to step in and put in some controls to help you (since you obviously are not willing to help yourself properly). Certainly there will be the ignorant protests and lots of moaning and groaning, but the human body is not meant to consume as much of this particular variant of brownie. You may not thank the authorities now, but perhaps when you are less dependent on those brownies, you may start to realize how out of touch with reality you were with the obsessive consumption, and that a more controlled consumption has allowed you to enjoy your brownie more.
Maybe it is best just to leave cookies and brownies alone, and just eat kale instead.

vfrmark

Master Corporal
Lordwasa posted it wasn't a bug. I have not seen any other CM confirming that. Inno later came with an official statement saying it was a bug. I think Inno knows more than one single CM, but feel free to continue your conspiracy theory.
just because you did not see another CM post are you saying Lordwasa lied? You still do not understand the players in this game, we do not want a Mod to lie to us or challange us when the Mod knows nothing more than we do and is only flaming the threads, this is not the role of a mod and only makes a mod distrusted.
Lordwasa is a CM, far above your status and posted that it was it was not a bug and it was an intentional change to the game.

Are you saying he lied? Are you as a lowly Mod suggesting a CM was lieing to the players? Do you know more that a CM?

I recommend switching to brownies. If you order them from the 'correct' place(s), you will find a variant of brownie that will make you feel better. In fact, you may find yourself walking around saying things like "oh wow man", "totally awesome dude" and "420 for president". Now, in your country, this particular variant of brownie may not be totally legit, and in fact may even be exploiting normal brownies.
Now, these brownies may make you feel better, may even help with some pain management, but technically, they may not be legit for purchase (and as you only found them on the internet, who knows what else that private seller has added to the ingredients). The health authority in your country would be correct in denying you from continuing to purchase them, or even creating steps so you reduce how many brownies you consume each day. Because human nature so often is to be greedy and uncaring of others, sometimes authority needs to step in and put in some controls to help you (since you obviously are not willing to help yourself properly). Certainly there will be the ignorant protests and lots of moaning and groaning, but the human body is not meant to consume as much of this particular variant of brownie. You may not thank the authorities now, but perhaps when you are less dependent on those brownies, you may start to realize how out of touch with reality you were with the obsessive consumption, and that a more controlled consumption has allowed you to enjoy your brownie more.
Maybe it is best just to leave cookies and brownies alone, and just eat kale instead.
Not sure you are allowed to promote 420-brownies here.

Last edited:

vfrmark

Master Corporal
They have the right to do what they do. Everybody here is using the argument, it is hurting my game, so it hurts THE game. I am sure they have enough data to see where decisions like this lead to. If they take them, I am sure they are confident enough that based on the data they can take them. Every change players do not like, they will stop buying diamonds. They will quit the game. They know players that have already quit the game. They will give the game a bad review on the app. Really? The same with every change you do not like? That is supposed to impress Inno?
ICE as mod please stop flaming the threads with statements you have no proof and nothing to back up with, please

vfrmark

Master Corporal
You are asking that to the wrong person. How should I know?
but you post all the time as if you know everything! but then post you know nothing! I tend to agree with you that you know nothing.

Obviously I dont. It hardly effected me and it did not effect app players, so to me that makes it less of a solution than the 2000 abort limit. Is that allowed for me to say, or should I not say that because I am a forum mod?
please remember a 2000 abort limit over a 12 quest cycle doing just one quest is only 166 quests so lets be a little more honest to players and say the new limits will limit you to only 166 quests if your doing only 1 quest per cycle. Stop trying to pretend its a massive number like 2000 and explain the real impact on a player repeating 1 quest 166 times

Powe

Brigadier-General
Knight you joined as a mod Aug 26, only 8 months ago and you flame the formum more than any player since Agent327 and I never ever thought i would say that to anyone. Maybe if you stopped attacking so many players posts and making statements challenging them when you personaly keep saying you have no idea. You do not have to be so confentational and no other mod has ever behaved like this on the forum before and i suspect you will lose the respect of the forum users if you have not already if you carry on challenging in the manner you do.
I was trying to be the biggest flamer on the forum, but I've given up. Until @Knight of ICE leaves, I'll never achieve that title.

Powe

Brigadier-General
Mate.... I wouldn’t have even been able to access events if the abort delay remained. I’d call that a massive deal
My computer was so bad on handling quests the abort delay actually made it better, so I guess it varies a lot.
15 pages of mostly the same few players saying the same things over and over.
It took over 100 pages on the Beta forum and this one together to make them revert the PVP tournament changes.

Ati2

Legend
let inno put her hands in her virtual pockets, pay back the 15 moaners in this thread their leveling costs and end of the story.
Even though Knight of ICE said Inno thinks there was absolutely no nerf, I asked support, too, just to make sure I'm not deleting my city for nothing. They, too, confirmed that since CF still works as it used to, there is no way they are letting me re-group those FPs.