• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update 1.201 Feedback

r21r

Major-General
Just need a poll to ask players how many of them have no lives. Those that "play" this game to mostly just do recurring/abort quests probably are too busy aborting to answer any poll. So, maybe the 2000 limit was so that they would be able to do something now, other than aborting all day long.
poll + x2-x4 limit (at least x4 during lockdowns lol) would make me play again and read less than the 4 forums i read at the moment !

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Yes, CF is still an extremely good GB, and still one of the best. Even you can "only" abort 2000 quests per day now. How many players do that anyway?

You'd be surprised, apparently. It has a following pretty much, a group that dedicates their time and effort to writing guides and helping others. They'd do a lot more quests then 2k aborts will allow. Sinerana started with CF planners and heavy questers dominating GBG. They had a near endless amount of goods due to spending days and days questing. This effectively puts a limit on it.

Its an insane nerf to a game staple that has existed for many years.

r21r

Major-General
If the abort limit can make GBG a more fair playground, it's a good thing.
"guns" can make the world better or worse, CF was never the only factor that causes unbalance on GBG
and please don't get me wrong, the 1st year i played with blocked RQ's, what i saw in the ~10 guilds i've been with that city, made me very very frustrated as to what creates GBG such thing

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Are you implying that Inno is trying to help some players quit their RQ addiction and "get a life"?

That's a good point, it will help a lot of players quit the game, obviously heavy questers and people stuck inside during lockdowns must not be making Inno enough money anymore, maybe that's why the CF was only nerfed now. Its suddenly now considered bad due to not enough money being made.

OrionMnt

Corporal
So, rip the dream to get once #1 fighter of the day, because I don't want to abuse big guilds (GbG) and now can't infinity RQ, but if it will rip botters/cheaters, I'm happy with it!
So now that infinity questing is over, it is time to deal with infinity fight abusing in GbG, lets gooo :)

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
So, rip the dream to get once #1 fighter of the day, because I don't want to abuse big guilds (GbG) and now can't infinity RQ, but if it will rip botters/cheaters, I'm happy with it!
So now that infinity questing is over, it is time to deal with infinity fight abusing in GbG, lets gooo :)

Here's the thing, its has not stopped botters or cheaters at all, and as we've been saying now for months, only hurts real players. The bots allows them still to do up to the limit daily, and of course, they just do GVG exploits now.

Why won't inno listen? I've seen countless idea's now that would have fixed every problem and not hurt real players who have the time to play the game.

OrionMnt

Corporal
Here's the thing, its has not stopped botters or cheaters at all, and as we've been saying now for months, only hurts real players. The bots allows them still to do up to the limit daily, and of course, they just do GVG exploits now.

Why won't inno listen? I've seen countless idea's now that would have fixed every problem and not hurt real players who have the time to play the game.
Boters can't abort more than 2k, so it is doing some work (it is closing the gap between boters and real players). If real players are doing 2k aborts per day, they should get a life and stop abusing endless questing. GvG exploits what, feature without rewards (real rewards like goods/fp) is irrelevant.

vfrmark

Master Corporal
Boters can't abort more than 2k, so it is doing some work (it is closing the gap between boters and real players). If real players are doing 2k aborts per day, they should get a life and stop abusing endless questing. GvG exploits what, feature without rewards (real rewards like goods/fp) is irrelevant.
And the reitred disable guy who did 2500 RQs a day are you going to tell him to get a life? its not abusing the game if done manually, its cheating if done using a bot/macro and the complaint by most is that the cheats can still abort 2000 a day and why did inno not implement a fix which stops macros and bots while allowing the retired person to do 2500 RQ's if that what they want to do.

OrionMnt

Corporal
And the reitred disable guy who did 2500 RQs a day are you going to tell him to get a life? its not abusing the game if done manually, its cheating if done using a bot/macro and the complaint by most is that the cheats can still abort 2000 a day and why did inno not implement a fix which stops macros and bots while allowing the retired person to do 2500 RQ's if that what they want to do.
Yes, if you are doing 2500 RQs a day, get a life. It is abusing the game if you can do something endlessly efficiently (like RQ with high enough CF, or GbG with SCs)

Goremise

Lieutenant-General

Exactly. All this does, ALL this does is nerf CF and prevents people from actively playing. It does NOT stop bots or exploits.

Well Inno has decided their game was never meant to be played by clicking quest abort thousands of times a day. It is meant to be a game of strategy decisions, not a mindless grind.
I do not believe many legit players will leave because of the change and for those who like to spend hours doing it just make another city or two to fill in their time. 3cities = 6000 aborts/day

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Well Inno has decided their game was never meant to be played by clicking quest abort thousands of times a day. It is meant to be a game of strategy decisions, not a mindless grind.
I do not believe many legit players will leave because of the change and for those who like to spend hours doing it just make another city or two to fill in their time. 3cities = 6000 aborts/day

So because heavy questing was not your playstyle, that made those players not legit? What kind of mindset is that, that if someone plays a game different then the way you do, they should be removed from the game? lol.

You realise how hard it is to level a single CF to extreme levels, so your solution is to do that insane grind, on multiple servers, so instead of 30mins of playing, its 1h 30?

So because heavy questing was not your playstyle, that made those players not legit? What kind of mindset is that, that if someone plays a game different then the way you do, they should be removed from the game? lol.
That's an odd interpretation of what I posted, nevermind each to their own.
I was not posting about my personal preference but trying to see how INNO does.
Like many things, in-game improvements could be made and this change is far from perfect.

I take it you've not tried the settlements then
Of course done them all, while I agree they are monotonous you can swipe over the buildings with one mouse click and reset them all using the latest auto-scroll function, so not exactly the same as thousands of RQ abort clicks.
Inno will have programs that give them statistics of who is farming the most and will be able to spot patterns when bots are being used. They want to stop RQ's being exploited, if you agree or not they have now set a 2000/day abort limit.
There have been other good suggestions in this thread, let's hope Inno is watching.

Yeah all that is fair enough. Those who are able to do such high numbers of RQs manually should be allowed to do unlimited amount. But it raises the question why did they decide to combat cheaters by limiting honest players? Is it really not possible to detect those who use macros? Of course it is but no one at the top cares... And instead dealing with that issues they decided to nerf everyone because of a small group of jackasses who cheat and make the game lousy for everyone else.