• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update 1.201 Feedback

RegV

Corporal
  • For quite some time you have been asking us to provide a feature that prevents you from mistakenly selling items from your inventory, and now the wait is over. Some items will be automatically closed as soon as you receive them: All main cultural settlement buildings and their respective fragments, upgrade and selection kits, as well as the main event buildings from 2019 onwards! Nevertheless, keep in mind it will not cover Antiques Dealer exclusive rewards!
Thank you INNO for that!!! I've never made that mistake myself, but I've heard the pain from others that have. Especially with the CS buildings. I guess CS felt the pain too 8-)
Good fix.

I personally like it but I understand why it should be an option.
Yeah, it's pretty in a bells-and-whistles kind of way, but when you need to do a lot of 15-minute productions in ~30 buildings, pausing between each press of the "Produce" button gets old real quick. The mobile app (for all its shortcomings) doesn't have this effect at all.

RegV

Corporal
Yeah, it's pretty in a bells-and-whistles kind of way, but when you need to do a lot of 15-minute productions in ~30 buildings, pausing between each press of the "Produce" button gets old real quick. The mobile app (for all its shortcomings) doesn't have this effect at all.
Just hold down the 2 key on your keyboard when you want to start a bunch of 15 minute productions. Much quicker than clicking.

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
-.JPG

i think this buy came on this update-1.201, little black pixels moving around my city....

Still getting display errors in GE from time to time as reported in the update 1.200 feedback.
It happens after clicking OK to a chest reward.
It's not freezing the game or anything. It's very brief. It disappears when moving the map a bit.
Win 10, Edge browser

GEdisplaybug1.JPG

GEdisplaybug2.JPG

GEdisplaybug3.JPG

Last edited:
One more display issue:
I've had a few "black outs" since the update where the whole screen goes black for a sec or two.
Not sure if it's me (might well be :rolleyes:), my computer (unlikely) or the game (possibly).
Not attaching a screen shot; it's BLACK.

bootnreboot

Private
Whats with GvG update/fix ?!
Logs still dont work, and even simple click on sector isnt workin ...
not to mention - we cant go direct to sector that is being attacked or we siege.
Yes! Please fix the GVG Event log that this update broke.... perhaps test different functions of the game before releasing an update??? just a thought :(

Vellywood

Private
what if you want to sell these items? I haven't tested it myself yet but a friend told me she couldn't sell it at all, now she's stuck with an unwanted item

Knight of ICE

what if you want to sell these items? I haven't tested it myself yet but a friend told me she couldn't sell it at all, now she's stuck with an unwanted item

You can sell them after you unlock them.

RegV

Corporal
Thanks, I'll tell my friend, but I know she will ask me how you do that. My auction doesn't finish for another 12 hours so can't test it myself. She is on mobile I'm on PC
Open Inventory. Check the Lock Items box on upper right. Find the item you want to sell, and uncheck the box under it (next to padlock). Item will now show up in AD.